- 14 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo TVC Released Ahead Of Its Launch This Month: Will Rival Hyundai i20 Turbo
- 15 hrs ago All-New Tata Safari Spotted Undisguised Ahead Of Launch: Here Are The Details
- 16 hrs ago Bosch Opens India’s Largest Multi-Brand Car Service Facility In Haryana: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago GoFuel To Deliver High-Speed Diesel At Your Doorstep: Read More To Find Out!
- News Remember his promise- 'Main Desh nahi jhukne doonga': Rahul slams Centre over 'Chinese' village in Arunachal
- Movies Minissha Lamba On Parting Ways With Husband Ryan Tham: Life Goes On & The Most Important Thing Is To Be Happy
- Sports India v England: Selectors to name Test squad on Tuesday; Kohli, Ishant to back, all eyes on Bumrah, Ashwin
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty, Pooja Hegde, Nushrat Bharucha Or Elli AvrRam, Whose Mini Dress Is The Best?
- Finance Mindtree Up 6% After Reporting 66% Jump In Q3 Net Profit
- Education KPSC FDA Hall Ticket 2021 Released, Check Direct Link At kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For January 19: Win Bosch Mixer Grinder
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
India's leading tyre manufacturer, CEAT forays into (RSA) Road-Side Assistance business. The company has partnered with ReadyAssist to provide a new breakdown assistance program in the country.
The new service is available 24/7 and is extended to customer's doorstep as well. Customers can avail various services for their vehicles anytime, anywhere. The roadside assistance service offered by CEAT will be available in Bengaluru and Hyderabad, which will soon expand across 20 cities in India within a month.
The new breakdown assistance program will start from as low as Rs 200 for a puncture repair. The service can be availed at the doorstep and also includes a complimentary sanitisation of key touchpoints of the vehicle for added safety of the customer.
Some of the other services offered under the programme include battery jumpstart, key unlock assistance, minor on spot repair, emergency fuel delivery and towing service. These services can be availed by calling on a 24/7 hotline number 9740828080.
Mr Arnab Banerjee, Chief Operating Officer, CEAT Tyres said, "Staying closer to our objective of making commute easy and safe for our customers, we have further enriched our business model. While, we have always ensured that our customers get utmost care when they come to us, with Roadside Assistance program, we can now go to our customers to provide a range of our services, wherever and whenever they are needed."
He further added, "We are thrilled to have partnered with ReadyAssist in our endeavour to provide world-class roadside assistance for cars and bikes. I am confident that the union of two customer-focused brands, will result in top-notch on the spot services, reduced turnaround time and amplified customer satisfaction".
Speaking about Ready Assist, the company is based out of Bengaluru and offers Road Side Assistance for cars and two-wheelers. Apart from Bengaluru, it is currently operational in various cities such as Mumbai, Mysore, Gurugram and Hyderabad.
However, after its association with CEAT tyres, it will be reaching other cities soon across the country. The company has over 500 trained technicians and currently caters to individual customers and B2B car and bike rental service as well.
Thoughts About The Ceat Tyres Foraying Into Road Side Assistance In India
Road Side Assistance is one among the important service which will help you get out of sticky breakdown situations. However, the new service introduced by CEAT offers an enhanced experience with 24X7 and doorstep service support. Getting a puncture fixed at your doorstep will make for a hasslefree breakdown experience.