- 6 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- News Asked if I am Indian for not speaking in Hindi at airport: DMK'sKanimozhi
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Mumbai based tyre manufacturer, CEAT Tyres has launched its GoSafe S95 face mask, effectively making an entry into the Health Industry. The CEAT GoSafe S95 face mask has been launched at Rs 249.
The new GoSafe S95 face mask is built out of six layers. The innermost layer or the one that touches a user's face is made out of soft antibacterial fabrics. The following three layers are built out of small particle filters that CEAT says offer microbe protection. The final layer that also features an air mesh is designed to filter dust particles and other contaminants.
The face mask also features an adjustable nose clip that helps make it breathable and splash or droplet resistant. The mask can be washed and reused up to 30 times. CEAT also offers a multi-utility cloth bag to store the face mask and other personal items.
Priced at Rs 249, the CEAT GoSafe S95 face mask is available on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Seniority and other e-commerce websites. The mask is also available at CEAT dealerships.
In CEAT related news, the brand recently launched its Zoom Xl range of tyres that are exclusively for electric motorcycles. The first lot of tyres have been manufactured for the Torq TX6 electric motorcycle. Both brands have tested the tyres out extensively, and the low rolling resistance features helps reduce battery consumption - effectively increasing the range of the motorcycle. The brand is currently developing the next-generation Zoom XL tyres.
The tyres were launched at the same time that Pune based electric motorcycle manufacturer, Torq, unveiled its TX6 motorcycle. To know more, click here.
Commonly known as CEAT, Cavi Electric e Affini Torino the flagship company of the RPG Group. CEAT was established in Italy during 1924, and was incorporated at Ceat Tyres of India only in 1958. The brand produces over 165 crore tyres a year for passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, two-wheelers, earth movers, trucks and buses, tractors, trailers, and auto-rickshaws.
Thoughts About The CEAT GoSafe S95 Face Mask Launched At Rs 249
Face masks are soon becoming a fashion statement. While manufacturers initially produced face masks for immediate use, they are now beginning to add more style and substance to the products. We expect more manufacturers to launch their own line of face masks soon.