- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Mumbai based tyre manufacturer, CEAT Tyres has launched its GoSafe S95 face mask, effectively making an entry into the Health Industry. The CEAT GoSafe S95 face mask has been launched at Rs 249.
The new GoSafe S95 face mask is built out of six layers. The innermost layer or the one that touches a user's face is made out of soft antibacterial fabrics. The following three layers are built out of small particle filters that CEAT says offer microbe protection. The final layer that also features an air mesh is designed to filter dust particles and other contaminants.
The face mask also features an adjustable nose clip that helps make it breathable and splash or droplet resistant. The mask can be washed and reused up to 30 times. CEAT also offers a multi-utility cloth bag to store the face mask and other personal items.
Priced at Rs 249, the CEAT GoSafe S95 face mask is available on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Seniority and other e-commerce websites. The mask is also available at CEAT dealerships.
In CEAT related news, the brand recently launched its Zoom Xl range of tyres that are exclusively for electric motorcycles. The first lot of tyres have been manufactured for the Torq TX6 electric motorcycle. Both brands have tested the tyres out extensively, and the low rolling resistance features helps reduce battery consumption - effectively increasing the range of the motorcycle. The brand is currently developing the next-generation Zoom XL tyres.
The tyres were launched at the same time that Pune based electric motorcycle manufacturer, Torq, unveiled its TX6 motorcycle. To know more, click here.
Commonly known as CEAT, Cavi Electric e Affini Torino the flagship company of the RPG Group. CEAT was established in Italy during 1924, and was incorporated at Ceat Tyres of India only in 1958. The brand produces over 165 crore tyres a year for passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, two-wheelers, earth movers, trucks and buses, tractors, trailers, and auto-rickshaws.
Thoughts About The CEAT GoSafe S95 Face Mask Launched At Rs 249
Face masks are soon becoming a fashion statement. While manufacturers initially produced face masks for immediate use, they are now beginning to add more style and substance to the products. We expect more manufacturers to launch their own line of face masks soon.