- 46 min ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- Movies Thalapathy Vijay’s Remuneration For His Tollywood Debut Film Will Amaze You
- News Offer Eid-ul-Fitr prayers at home: Shahi Imam of Delhi’s Jama Masjid urges people
- Lifestyle COVID-19: Govt Releases List Of 15 Crucial Preventive Practices Against COVID
- Technology Why Is Airtel Not In Favour Of 5Gi Standard?
- Sports Checkmate COVID: Anand and 4 other GMs to play exhibition matches to raise COVID relief fund
- Finance Sun Pharma To Make Eli Lilly's Covid Medicine: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
India's leading tyre manufacturer, CEAT Tyres, has announced yet another association with Nissan for its newly launched SUV Magnite. CEAT will be supplying the SecuraDrive range of tyres for all models of the Nissan Magnite.
CEAT's SecuraDrive tyres have been specially designed for the premium sedan segment and compact SUVs like the Nissan Magnite. The performance of the SecuraDrive tyres has been validated by Nissan Japan.
The asymmetrical tread pattern along with the solid outer blocks ensure precise vehicle control. The advanced silica polymer compound in the tyres provides low rolling resistance. The tyres also come with optimised tread patterns that help in lowering tyre noise.
The Nissan Magnite is offered with either 16-inch steel wheels or diamond-cut alloy wheels depending on the variant. However, the size of the tyre remains the same for all variants of the compact-SUV. The Nissan Magnite features a tyre size of 195/60 R16 section.
Mr Amit Tolani, Chief Marketing Officer, CEAT Tyres Ltd said, "The compact SUV market is set to exponentially grow in India in the coming years and with SecuraDrives range, CEAT has best in class product offering in this segment. We are elated to announce our association with Nissan's new SUV Magnite as the OE fitment partner."
The all-new Nissan Magnite has launched in Indian and is offered in four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The Nissan Magnite retails at a special introductory price of Rs 4.99 lakh, (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The top-spec XV Premium variant of the Nissan Magnite retails at Rs 9.35 lakh, (ex-showroom, Delhi). The company is offering the Nissan Magnite in a total of eight colour options, which includes 5 monotone and 3 dual-tone schemes.
The new Nissan Magnite is available with a choice of two petrol engine options. The low-spec 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine producing 71bhp and 96Nm of torque, paired with a five-speed manual gearbox. The SUV is also available with a top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churning out 99bhp and 160Nm of peak torque, mated to either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The CEAT Becoming Official Tyre Partner For Nissan Magnite
CEAT is among the most popular tyre brand in the country. The brand has partnered with many automotive companies to provide a tailor-made tyre model to suit the performance and the vehicle's ability. This includes two-wheelers and four-wheelers including dual-terrain tyres as well.