- 35 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- News Declare Marathi-speaking Karnataka-Maharashtra border areas as UT: Uddhav
- Movies 32 Years Of Ram Lakhan: Jackie Shroff Calls The Film 'Iconic'; Says 'It's A Milestone Of My Career'
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
India's leading tyre manufacturer, CEAT Tyres, has announced yet another association with Nissan for its newly launched SUV Magnite. CEAT will be supplying the SecuraDrive range of tyres for all models of the Nissan Magnite.
CEAT's SecuraDrive tyres have been specially designed for the premium sedan segment and compact SUVs like the Nissan Magnite. The performance of the SecuraDrive tyres has been validated by Nissan Japan.
The asymmetrical tread pattern along with the solid outer blocks ensure precise vehicle control. The advanced silica polymer compound in the tyres provides low rolling resistance. The tyres also come with optimised tread patterns that help in lowering tyre noise.
The Nissan Magnite is offered with either 16-inch steel wheels or diamond-cut alloy wheels depending on the variant. However, the size of the tyre remains the same for all variants of the compact-SUV. The Nissan Magnite features a tyre size of 195/60 R16 section.
Mr Amit Tolani, Chief Marketing Officer, CEAT Tyres Ltd said, "The compact SUV market is set to exponentially grow in India in the coming years and with SecuraDrives range, CEAT has best in class product offering in this segment. We are elated to announce our association with Nissan's new SUV Magnite as the OE fitment partner."
The all-new Nissan Magnite has launched in Indian and is offered in four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The Nissan Magnite retails at a special introductory price of Rs 4.99 lakh, (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The top-spec XV Premium variant of the Nissan Magnite retails at Rs 9.35 lakh, (ex-showroom, Delhi). The company is offering the Nissan Magnite in a total of eight colour options, which includes 5 monotone and 3 dual-tone schemes.
The new Nissan Magnite is available with a choice of two petrol engine options. The low-spec 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine producing 71bhp and 96Nm of torque, paired with a five-speed manual gearbox. The SUV is also available with a top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churning out 99bhp and 160Nm of peak torque, mated to either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The CEAT Becoming Official Tyre Partner For Nissan Magnite
CEAT is among the most popular tyre brand in the country. The brand has partnered with many automotive companies to provide a tailor-made tyre model to suit the performance and the vehicle's ability. This includes two-wheelers and four-wheelers including dual-terrain tyres as well.