- 15 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Oil and lubricant manufacturer, Castrol India Limited has announced that it has partnered with Jio-BP to sell lubricants in the country. The new partnership will see Jio-BP retail outlets sell Castrol lubricants.
The brand announced that their lubricants and other products will be available at Jio-BP's 1,400 outlets across the country, and is expected to be available at 5,500 outlets over the next five years.
Reliance Industries and BP signed a partnership agreement earlier this month. Called Reliance BP Mobility Limited, existing retail outlets will soon be rebranded as Jio-BP over the next few weeks.
Mr Sandeep Sangwan, the Managing Director at Castrol India Limited, said, "Castrol India is delighted to be a part of the Jio-bp network. We will offer a premium experience to our consumers, bringing innovative value-added solutions as together we look to transform the Indian mobility sector."
Mr Harish C Mehta, the Chief Executive Officer at Reliance BP Mobility Limited said, "Jio-bp puts consumers at the centre of its universe and will offer them differentiated products and services to set new benchmarks in mobility solutions. I am confident that Castrol's cutting-edge lubricants, together with our fuels and convenience offers, will deliver best in class experience for Indian consumers visiting our outlets."
In Castrol related news, the brand recently announced a second interim dividend of Rs 3 per share for the financial year ending 31 December 2019. The interim dividend is in addition to the one announced earlier that was valued at Rs 2.75 per share. To know more, click here.
BP is a British petroleum company formerly known as The British Petroleum Company plc (Public Limited Company), that is among the top 10 oil and petroleum companies in the world.
The collaboration with Reliance Industries will bring together the Indian brand's retailing network and BP's fuel retailing experience to create a big player in India's oil and petroleum industry.
Thoughts About Castrol India's Partnership To Retails Lubricants At Jio-BP's Fuel Retail Outlets
This is a fantastic move by Castrol India. The Jio-BP network will bring more value to the fuel markets in the country, will offer cleaner fuel just like Shell Lubricants does, and just might help reduce fuel prices in the country. To be associated with a brand that reduces costs for end users is a smart thing to do.