- 3 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 5 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 6 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 7 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Sports Lewandowski's extraordinary but Messi's from another planet – Vidal
- Movies Kriti Sanon, Kangana Ranaut, Ankita Lokhande Support CBI Probe In Sushant Singh Rajput’s Case
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Oil and lubricant manufacturer, Castrol India Limited has announced that it has partnered with Jio-BP to sell lubricants in the country. The new partnership will see Jio-BP retail outlets sell Castrol lubricants.
The brand announced that their lubricants and other products will be available at Jio-BP's 1,400 outlets across the country, and is expected to be available at 5,500 outlets over the next five years.
Reliance Industries and BP signed a partnership agreement earlier this month. Called Reliance BP Mobility Limited, existing retail outlets will soon be rebranded as Jio-BP over the next few weeks.
Mr Sandeep Sangwan, the Managing Director at Castrol India Limited, said, "Castrol India is delighted to be a part of the Jio-bp network. We will offer a premium experience to our consumers, bringing innovative value-added solutions as together we look to transform the Indian mobility sector."
Mr Harish C Mehta, the Chief Executive Officer at Reliance BP Mobility Limited said, "Jio-bp puts consumers at the centre of its universe and will offer them differentiated products and services to set new benchmarks in mobility solutions. I am confident that Castrol's cutting-edge lubricants, together with our fuels and convenience offers, will deliver best in class experience for Indian consumers visiting our outlets."
In Castrol related news, the brand recently announced a second interim dividend of Rs 3 per share for the financial year ending 31 December 2019. The interim dividend is in addition to the one announced earlier that was valued at Rs 2.75 per share. To know more, click here.
BP is a British petroleum company formerly known as The British Petroleum Company plc (Public Limited Company), that is among the top 10 oil and petroleum companies in the world.
The collaboration with Reliance Industries will bring together the Indian brand's retailing network and BP's fuel retailing experience to create a big player in India's oil and petroleum industry.
Thoughts About Castrol India's Partnership To Retails Lubricants At Jio-BP's Fuel Retail Outlets
This is a fantastic move by Castrol India. The Jio-BP network will bring more value to the fuel markets in the country, will offer cleaner fuel just like Shell Lubricants does, and just might help reduce fuel prices in the country. To be associated with a brand that reduces costs for end users is a smart thing to do.