- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 7 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 7 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 9 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced that the company sold a total of 8116 units in September 2020. The company saw a growth of 46 per cent when compared to the sales in August 2020, where the company sold only 5,555 units. Moreover, Toyota had sold a total of 10,203 units in the Indian Market in September 2019 and had exported 708 units of the Etios.
Commenting on the month's performance, Naveen Soni, Sr. Vice President, Sales & Service- TKM said, "We are seeing demand pick up and a lot more confidence in our dealers, thereby witnessing a 14 to 18% growth in orders when compared to last few months. September has been our best month so far, ever since the pandemic hit us in March 2020. Factors leading to this can be attributed to the pent up demand amongst customers as well as the onset of the festive season."
"In terms of production, our manufacturing side has gone back to two shift production a day, thereby supporting us to keep up with the demand. Another factor leading to such demand could be attributed to the new launches in the market. TKM also announced the launch of Urban Cruiser in September and we have got a very good response from our customers and the market, ever since we opened the bookings for Urban Cruiser. We are grateful towards our loyal customers who have pre-booked the Urban Cruiser as this reiterates their trust and faith on brand Toyota", he further added.
In other recent Toyota news, the company launched the Urban Cruiser compact-SUV in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 8.4 lakh for the base mid-grade manual variant and Rs 11.3 lakh for the top-end premium-grade automatic variant. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom Delhi. The company is accepting pre-bookings for a token amount of Rs 11,000.
Thoughts About Toyota Car Sales In The Month Of September 2020
Well, as compared to last month, the sales of the company has definitely increased in the month of September. However, when you compare it with the sales figures of last year around at the same time, it is less, but that is due to the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. The growth of the company is slowly and steadily increasing.