- just now Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Coronavirus: India records 15,144 new cases in last 24 hours
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced that the company sold a total of 8116 units in September 2020. The company saw a growth of 46 per cent when compared to the sales in August 2020, where the company sold only 5,555 units. Moreover, Toyota had sold a total of 10,203 units in the Indian Market in September 2019 and had exported 708 units of the Etios.
Commenting on the month's performance, Naveen Soni, Sr. Vice President, Sales & Service- TKM said, "We are seeing demand pick up and a lot more confidence in our dealers, thereby witnessing a 14 to 18% growth in orders when compared to last few months. September has been our best month so far, ever since the pandemic hit us in March 2020. Factors leading to this can be attributed to the pent up demand amongst customers as well as the onset of the festive season."
"In terms of production, our manufacturing side has gone back to two shift production a day, thereby supporting us to keep up with the demand. Another factor leading to such demand could be attributed to the new launches in the market. TKM also announced the launch of Urban Cruiser in September and we have got a very good response from our customers and the market, ever since we opened the bookings for Urban Cruiser. We are grateful towards our loyal customers who have pre-booked the Urban Cruiser as this reiterates their trust and faith on brand Toyota", he further added.
In other recent Toyota news, the company launched the Urban Cruiser compact-SUV in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 8.4 lakh for the base mid-grade manual variant and Rs 11.3 lakh for the top-end premium-grade automatic variant. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom Delhi. The company is accepting pre-bookings for a token amount of Rs 11,000.
Thoughts About Toyota Car Sales In The Month Of September 2020
Well, as compared to last month, the sales of the company has definitely increased in the month of September. However, when you compare it with the sales figures of last year around at the same time, it is less, but that is due to the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. The growth of the company is slowly and steadily increasing.