- 8 min ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 24 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Says Rishi Kapoor Used To Follow Gossip Website To Know What Ranbir Kapoor Was Up To
- News Sensex nosedives over 1,400 points in early trade
- Technology PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes For April 12; How To Get Rewards Using PUBG Mobile Redeem Code?
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs SRH: Kane Williamson needs more time to get match fit: Trevor Bayliss
- Finance RBL Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check The Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Education Haryana Board Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 10th And 12th
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Air-conditioning inside the vehicle is a tricky feature to use. An air-conditioning system in vehicles has various factors to make sure it is used precisely. Failing to use it properly, could result in horrible outcome such as the demise of occupants.
According to the latest news report, a drunk man was sleeping inside the car with the air-conditioning switched on. The incident has resulted in the death of a person due to suffocation.
The deceased is recognized as Sundar Pandit, who was in his twenties living in Barola area of Sector 49, Noida. The deceased had slept in the car basement of his apartment. He was suffocated to death, because of inhaling toxic gases.
He was first found by his brother, who immediately rushed to the hospital, where he was declared dead. The family members have not complained to the police regarding the investigation of the death of Sundar Pandit. The departed was cremated before the arrival of the Police force.
The recent incident makes us look back on fair usage of air-conditioning in vehicles. Although AC will help occupants feel comfortable while travelling in a vehicle regardless of the outside temperature, it should be used judiciously.
It is not recommended to use air-conditioning while the car is stands-still for more than a couple of minutes. There is a possibility that the air-conditioning system can suck the (CO) Carbon monoxide gases produced by an operating engine, which is very poisonous for humans.
This will suffocate the occupants and result in a very deadly result such as breathing issues, blurry vision, mild headache, blurry vision, unconsciousness or even death, which has been the case in this incident.
To avoid this we recommend using air-condition in the right manner and get the entire system checked regularly for any leaks. Along with the AC system, we also recommend having the exhaust system of the vehicle checked at regular intervals as well.
Thoughts About The Car AC Results In Demise Of Man In Noida
Certain features of a vehicle have to be used judiciously in the right manner to avoid any unfortunate consequences. As mentioned before, the air-conditioning system in vehicles is one such feature which has to be used properly with the inspection done at regular intervals.