- 1 hr ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 2 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- News Puducherry BJP MLA KG Shankar no more
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Air-conditioning inside the vehicle is a tricky feature to use. An air-conditioning system in vehicles has various factors to make sure it is used precisely. Failing to use it properly, could result in horrible outcome such as the demise of occupants.
Note: Images are representative purpose only.
According to the latest news report, a drunk man was sleeping inside the car with the air-conditioning switched on. The incident has resulted in the death of a person due to suffocation.
The deceased is recognized as Sundar Pandit, who was in his twenties living in Barola area of Sector 49, Noida. The deceased had slept in the car basement of his apartment. He was suffocated to death, because of inhaling toxic gases.
He was first found by his brother, who immediately rushed to the hospital, where he was declared dead. The family members have not complained to the police regarding the investigation of the death of Sundar Pandit. The departed was cremated before the arrival of the Police force.
The recent incident makes us look back on fair usage of air-conditioning in vehicles. Although AC will help occupants feel comfortable while travelling in a vehicle regardless of the outside temperature, it should be used judiciously.
It is not recommended to use air-conditioning while the car is stands-still for more than a couple of minutes. There is a possibility that the air-conditioning system can suck the (CO) Carbon monoxide gases produced by an operating engine, which is very poisonous for humans.
This will suffocate the occupants and result in a very deadly result such as breathing issues, blurry vision, mild headache, blurry vision, unconsciousness or even death, which has been the case in this incident.
To avoid this we recommend using air-condition in the right manner and get the entire system checked regularly for any leaks. Along with the AC system, we also recommend having the exhaust system of the vehicle checked at regular intervals as well.
Thoughts About The Car AC Results In Demise Of Man In Noida
Certain features of a vehicle have to be used judiciously in the right manner to avoid any unfortunate consequences. As mentioned before, the air-conditioning system in vehicles is one such feature which has to be used properly with the inspection done at regular intervals.