- 4 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- News Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, Iran's top nuclear scientist, assassinated
- Sports ISL 2020-21: East Bengal vs ATK Mohun Bagan: Krishna, Manvir help ATKMB triumph in historic derby
- Movies KBC 12: Can You Answer The Rs 50 Lakh Question Related To Slumdog Millionaire That Stumped Ankush Sharma?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Bengaluru based-up, Campervan Camps and Holidays India, has just unveiled the country's first commercial premium motorhome, the LuxeCamper. The company is preparing to offer vacation-on-wheels to various destinations in the country.
The LuxeCamper is Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) approved according to AIS 124 standards. Motorhomes feature compact living and sleeping areas that can accommodate up to four people.
Highlights of the LuxeCamper include a lounge at the rear-end that doubles up as a queen bed, a motorised and suspended queen bed at the front, a functional wardrobe and thermal controls for heating and cooling.
Also available is a functional kitchenette that features an induction plate, stove and gas hobs, a toaster, an electric kettle, a microwave oven, a compact refrigerator, and a freezer.
The LuxeCamper comes equipped with rooftop solar panels, and energy stored from these panels are used to charge the inverter batteries, and all other equipment that is installed in the camper.
The builders have also fitted the LexeCamper with a skylight, five bi-directional fans, a hot and cold shower system, a compact toilet, two smart televisions, and a Bluetooth enabled music system.
In addition, the LuxeCamper features 4G Wi-Fi connectivity, multiple 230V A/C power sockets, multipleUSB charging points, an outdoor barbecue kit, an external shower, and a bicycle rack.
Safety features on the LuxeCamper include 360-degree cameras, emergency exits, multiple fire extinguishers, a first-aid kit, a speed monitoring system, and a GPS tracker.
To make a first experience memorable, Campervan Camps and Holidays India has partnered with lodges, homestays, and select campsites (across multiple locations) that belong to Jungle Lodges and Resorts. Clients can drive up to camping locations that are located near beaches, historical monuments, hill stations, and wildlife safari spots.
As is, the brand offers the LuxeCamper experience, on a trial basis, at several destinations within the state of Karnataka, but plans to expand into other states across the country.
Clients can currently camp at sites at Aanejari, Bandipur, Bheemeshwari, Hampi, Kabini, Kodagu, Kudremukha, Sadashivgad, Sakleshpur, Sakrebyle, and Sitanandi.
Thoughts About The LuxeCamper Motorhome Unveiled By Campervan Camps and Holidays India
With social distancing taking a pivotal role in people's daily lives, and with the want and need to go to new places and experience new things at an all time high, the LuxeCamper is a fantastic offering! It offers people a chance to do something different while still being with a small network of folk. This may very well be the next big thing in the Entertainment Industry.