- 6 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 8 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Bengaluru based-up, Campervan Camps and Holidays India, has just unveiled the country's first commercial premium motorhome, the LuxeCamper. The company is preparing to offer vacation-on-wheels to various destinations in the country.
The LuxeCamper is Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) approved according to AIS 124 standards. Motorhomes feature compact living and sleeping areas that can accommodate up to four people.
Highlights of the LuxeCamper include a lounge at the rear-end that doubles up as a queen bed, a motorised and suspended queen bed at the front, a functional wardrobe and thermal controls for heating and cooling.
Also available is a functional kitchenette that features an induction plate, stove and gas hobs, a toaster, an electric kettle, a microwave oven, a compact refrigerator, and a freezer.
The LuxeCamper comes equipped with rooftop solar panels, and energy stored from these panels are used to charge the inverter batteries, and all other equipment that is installed in the camper.
The builders have also fitted the LexeCamper with a skylight, five bi-directional fans, a hot and cold shower system, a compact toilet, two smart televisions, and a Bluetooth enabled music system.
In addition, the LuxeCamper features 4G Wi-Fi connectivity, multiple 230V A/C power sockets, multipleUSB charging points, an outdoor barbecue kit, an external shower, and a bicycle rack.
Safety features on the LuxeCamper include 360-degree cameras, emergency exits, multiple fire extinguishers, a first-aid kit, a speed monitoring system, and a GPS tracker.
To make a first experience memorable, Campervan Camps and Holidays India has partnered with lodges, homestays, and select campsites (across multiple locations) that belong to Jungle Lodges and Resorts. Clients can drive up to camping locations that are located near beaches, historical monuments, hill stations, and wildlife safari spots.
As is, the brand offers the LuxeCamper experience, on a trial basis, at several destinations within the state of Karnataka, but plans to expand into other states across the country.
Clients can currently camp at sites at Aanejari, Bandipur, Bheemeshwari, Hampi, Kabini, Kodagu, Kudremukha, Sadashivgad, Sakleshpur, Sakrebyle, and Sitanandi.
Thoughts About The LuxeCamper Motorhome Unveiled By Campervan Camps and Holidays India
With social distancing taking a pivotal role in people's daily lives, and with the want and need to go to new places and experience new things at an all time high, the LuxeCamper is a fantastic offering! It offers people a chance to do something different while still being with a small network of folk. This may very well be the next big thing in the Entertainment Industry.