- 5 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 10 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Sports FanCode to live stream matches in New Zealand for Indian audience
- News 4 killed due to Nivar cyclone in Tamil Nadu: PM Modi speaks to CM, announces relief
- Movies Mammootty's Bilal Is Delayed; The Megastar To Join Hands With Amal Neerad For A New Project?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Bridgestone India has launched its contactless tyre servicing platform called 'Bridgestone Bookmyservice' in India. This platform enables customers to make an online appointment in a few clicks, making them spend less time in outlets with these pre-planned visits.
Parag Satpute, Managing Director, Bridgestone India said, "Safety is our core value, and it reflects in everything we do, be it our products, services or the way we do business. We are committed to serving our customers, and channel partners as their needs evolve. As the economy reopens, our customers would be more reliant on personal mobility, and therefore, this becomes an essential service for them. The safety of our consumers and channel partners is our top priority, and we aim to provide the right solutions, with the utmost ease. This initiative is true to our values as we enable our customers to avail our services in a safe environment"
The company says that this platform will allow its channel partners to implement appropriate social distancing measures at the outlets, which are necessary during this COVID-19 pandemic. Furthermore, the customers can choose a store in their vicinity and book a service appointment, which will be followed by a confirmation message from the company.
In other recent Bridgestone news, Bridgestone Tyres India lent a helping hand to the doctors and healthcare officials to fight the COVID-19 pandemic in India. The company has also reached out in support of migrant workers and stranded truckers in various states of India as well.
It supplied more than 10,000 PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) kits to hospitals in both rural and urban areas of Pune, Indore and Dhar. The 10,000 PPEs include masks, gloves and other protective equipment. Out of these Bridgestone has also supplied 780 complete sets as well.
Bridgestone also started the ‘I-Serve' employee volunteering initiative program. As part of this initiative, employees of Bridgestone India volunteer to be at the forefront of relief operations, contributing to the distribution of PPE kits for the COVID-19 frontline warriors.
Thoughts About The Bridgestone Bookmyservice Program
Through this program, Bridgestone will be able to make the lives of its customers easy as everything can be done with a click of a button. This program will also help maintain social distancing norms.