- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Bridgestone India has launched its contactless tyre servicing platform called 'Bridgestone Bookmyservice' in India. This platform enables customers to make an online appointment in a few clicks, making them spend less time in outlets with these pre-planned visits.
Parag Satpute, Managing Director, Bridgestone India said, "Safety is our core value, and it reflects in everything we do, be it our products, services or the way we do business. We are committed to serving our customers, and channel partners as their needs evolve. As the economy reopens, our customers would be more reliant on personal mobility, and therefore, this becomes an essential service for them. The safety of our consumers and channel partners is our top priority, and we aim to provide the right solutions, with the utmost ease. This initiative is true to our values as we enable our customers to avail our services in a safe environment"
The company says that this platform will allow its channel partners to implement appropriate social distancing measures at the outlets, which are necessary during this COVID-19 pandemic. Furthermore, the customers can choose a store in their vicinity and book a service appointment, which will be followed by a confirmation message from the company.
In other recent Bridgestone news, Bridgestone Tyres India lent a helping hand to the doctors and healthcare officials to fight the COVID-19 pandemic in India. The company has also reached out in support of migrant workers and stranded truckers in various states of India as well.
It supplied more than 10,000 PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) kits to hospitals in both rural and urban areas of Pune, Indore and Dhar. The 10,000 PPEs include masks, gloves and other protective equipment. Out of these Bridgestone has also supplied 780 complete sets as well.
Bridgestone also started the ‘I-Serve' employee volunteering initiative program. As part of this initiative, employees of Bridgestone India volunteer to be at the forefront of relief operations, contributing to the distribution of PPE kits for the COVID-19 frontline warriors.
Thoughts About The Bridgestone Bookmyservice Program
Through this program, Bridgestone will be able to make the lives of its customers easy as everything can be done with a click of a button. This program will also help maintain social distancing norms.