- 11 hrs ago Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Review: Do The Changes Justify The Price Upgrade?
- 13 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 100 ES (Electric Start) Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 53,920
- 16 hrs ago 2021 TVS Star City+ Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 68,465
- Movies Jagame Thandhiram: The Dhanush Project Is Not Getting A Netflix Release On March 26
- Technology Reliance Digital March Sale: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- News Manipur’s news website becomes first target of new rules on digital media, later withdrawn
- Sports Olympic Council of Asia and AESF introduces the ‘Road to Asian Games’ Campaign for 2022 Asian Games
- Lifestyle Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
The Indian branch of Japanese tyre manufacturing giant, Bridgestone, has announced a resumption in operations across its manufacturing facilities at Pune and Indore. The company said that it has also resumed operations across most of its warehouses, all in light of the Government's revised guidelines.
The brand said that its scale-up model for India has been planned in a phased manner that focuses on absolute safety of its employees, and a plan that ensures continuity of business operations.
Bridgestone said that they will follow guidelines and recommendations set by the World Health Organization, other government regulators, and local governing bodies. The company announced that it has implemented thorough procedures and checklists, in accordance with the safety, and quality protocols for the prevention of occupational hazards.
The world's largest tyre manufacturer also said it ensures and endorses social distancing and has taken measures towards total protection of its employees, all its staff, and its partners.
Mr Parag Satpute, the Managing Director at Bridgestone India, said, "Safety is our core value and remains a top priority even in these uncertain times. The safety of our people and partners is of utmost importance, and we are following all necessary protocols to ensure they remain safe."
"Another major focus right now is for us to ensure business continuity, which is essential for the economy, as it tries to overcome the COVID-19 setback. We are being agile in our approach and continue to improvise as the situation evolves; however, what remains constant is our commitment to safety and quality. In this, we adhere to the global best practices from the Bridgestone Group," he added.
The brand had recently announced their support to Covid-19 front-line warriors, doctors, healthcare professionals, migrant workers, and stranded truckers across the country. Bridgestone India also donated 10,000 units of Personal Protection Equipment to hospitals at both rural and urban areas of Pune, Dhar, and Indore. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Bridgestone Announcing A Resumption In Operations At Pune And Indore
This is great news! This tells us that component manufacturers have started resuming operations and this must come as a relief to the Auto Industry. We are thrilled to hear that the world's largest tyre manufacturer is back in business!