- 3 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The Indian branch of Japanese tyre manufacturing giant, Bridgestone, has announced a resumption in operations across its manufacturing facilities at Pune and Indore. The company said that it has also resumed operations across most of its warehouses, all in light of the Government's revised guidelines.
The brand said that its scale-up model for India has been planned in a phased manner that focuses on absolute safety of its employees, and a plan that ensures continuity of business operations.
Bridgestone said that they will follow guidelines and recommendations set by the World Health Organization, other government regulators, and local governing bodies. The company announced that it has implemented thorough procedures and checklists, in accordance with the safety, and quality protocols for the prevention of occupational hazards.
The world's largest tyre manufacturer also said it ensures and endorses social distancing and has taken measures towards total protection of its employees, all its staff, and its partners.
Mr Parag Satpute, the Managing Director at Bridgestone India, said, "Safety is our core value and remains a top priority even in these uncertain times. The safety of our people and partners is of utmost importance, and we are following all necessary protocols to ensure they remain safe."
"Another major focus right now is for us to ensure business continuity, which is essential for the economy, as it tries to overcome the COVID-19 setback. We are being agile in our approach and continue to improvise as the situation evolves; however, what remains constant is our commitment to safety and quality. In this, we adhere to the global best practices from the Bridgestone Group," he added.
The brand had recently announced their support to Covid-19 front-line warriors, doctors, healthcare professionals, migrant workers, and stranded truckers across the country. Bridgestone India also donated 10,000 units of Personal Protection Equipment to hospitals at both rural and urban areas of Pune, Dhar, and Indore. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Bridgestone Announcing A Resumption In Operations At Pune And Indore
This is great news! This tells us that component manufacturers have started resuming operations and this must come as a relief to the Auto Industry. We are thrilled to hear that the world's largest tyre manufacturer is back in business!