- 10 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 13 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 14 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, businesses across the world have been affected. Our auto industry has also taken a big hit and manufacturers have faced huge losses. However, the Government has eased up the lockdown and businesses have started to resume.
However, sometimes things can get out of hand, this recent accident of a brand new VW Polo that seems to have happened at a dealership. It is seen that the owner is all set to drive off his brand new car out of the showroom and then this happens.
As seen in the video, the driver is sitting in the car and the dealership staff is applauding on his new purchase. Then the owner starts getting the car out of the showroom. In a matter of seconds, the Polo picks up speed and the driver loses control of the vehicle.
First, the vehicle hits another Polo which is parked to the right-hand side inside the dealership and then after that, the car goes to the left and hits the gate of the dealership. The angle and the speed at which the vehicle hits the showroom gate forces the car to tumble and lands on its roof. All of this was captured by the CCTV camera of the dealership.
In other recent Volkswagen news, the company is offering attractive discounts with the Polo and Vento models in June 2020. The company is offering a discount and benefits of up to Rs 43,000 on select manual variants of both the models.
The offer amount varies depending on the variant and is valid until June 30th. The VW Polo BS6 retails between Rs 5.82 lakh and Rs 9.59 lakh, ex-showroom (India), before discounts. The entry-level hatchback is offered in five trim levels, including two automatic variants. The Automatic models are not covered under the scheme.
The Polo is offered with two engine and transmission options. The 1.0-litre MPI engine produces 76bhp of power and 95Nm of peak torque, and comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. The top-spec 1.0-litre TSI engine produces 110bhp of power and 175Nm of peak torque and can be had either with a six-speed manual or a new six-speed torque converter unit.
Thoughts About The Brand New Polo Crashing
As we saw in the video the poor guy ends up having his car upside down within moments of taking its delivery. It is always advisable to take someone along when you are getting a delivery of your new vehicle if you are not that confident in driving, otherwise, situations like the above are bound to happen.