- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- News Mamata asks Hemant Soren to campaign for her in WB polls; JMM to decide on it
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
BMW has officially launched its new X3 M SUV in the Indian market. The new BMW X3 M is the brand's first-ever high-performance mid-sized SUV (or SAV as BMW likes to call them). The BMW X3 M is offered at an introductory price of Rs 99.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new BMW X3 M can be booked either online or through the brand's dealerships across the country, starting today.
BMW has announced that customers who book the X3 M online before the 31st of December 2020, will get an exclusive benefit — a hospitality experience designed by BMW Experience Club in association with Isprava luxury villas.
The SUV itself will be imported into the Indian market via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route.
Being an ‘M' car, the new BMW X3 M will come with a number of distinctive elements in terms of design, exterior and interior features and other equipment. Starting with the exterior, the new X3 M comes with the kidney grille finished in gloss black with the M badging on it.
The front also features adaptive LED headlamps, LED DRLs, an updated front bumper with larger air intakes again finished in gloss black. The BMW X3 M also features the signature ‘M-Design' ORVMs, 20-inch alloy wheels M alloy wheels, updated rear bumper with quad exhaust pipes and wrap-around LED tail lights.
Moving to the inside, the new BMW X3 M comes with sports seats with electrical-adjustability and memory function and Vernasca leather upholstery, 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with BMW's iDrive controller, voice and gesture control, heads-up display, panoramic sunroof and many more.
The new BMW X3 M is powered by the brand's 3.0-litre M TwinPower Turbo in-line 6-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 473bhp and 600Nm of peak torque, paired to an eight-speed M Steptronic automatic transmission, sending power to all-four wheels via the brand's XDrive technology.
Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India said,
"BMW's Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) segment is a testament to a remarkable success story. The introduction of a high-performance mid-size SAV will further strengthen our presence in the segment & entice new driving experiences."
"Uniqueness of the first-ever BMW X3 M lies in a newly developed powerful engine & sophisticated chassis technology. This vehicle, to the very last detail, offers a unique combination of luxury & sporting dynamics, providing an exciting, safe & novel driving experience to our customers. The new SAV is equipped with world-class features, evidently distinguishing it from others in the segment."
Thoughts On The BMW X3 M Launch In India
The BMW X3 M is the brand's first-ever mid-size SUV to receive the ‘M' treatment. In India, the new X3 M rivals the likes of the Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe.