- 18 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 23 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Phantom: Kiccha Sudeep And Team Head To Kerala For The Next Schedule?
- News Explained: What is Constitution Day? what was November 26 observed as before 2015?
- Sports UFC Vegas 15: Blaydes vs. Lewis fight card, date, time in India and where to watch
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
BMW has officially launched its new X3 M SUV in the Indian market. The new BMW X3 M is the brand's first-ever high-performance mid-sized SUV (or SAV as BMW likes to call them). The BMW X3 M is offered at an introductory price of Rs 99.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new BMW X3 M can be booked either online or through the brand's dealerships across the country, starting today.
BMW has announced that customers who book the X3 M online before the 31st of December 2020, will get an exclusive benefit — a hospitality experience designed by BMW Experience Club in association with Isprava luxury villas.
The SUV itself will be imported into the Indian market via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route.
Being an ‘M' car, the new BMW X3 M will come with a number of distinctive elements in terms of design, exterior and interior features and other equipment. Starting with the exterior, the new X3 M comes with the kidney grille finished in gloss black with the M badging on it.
The front also features adaptive LED headlamps, LED DRLs, an updated front bumper with larger air intakes again finished in gloss black. The BMW X3 M also features the signature ‘M-Design' ORVMs, 20-inch alloy wheels M alloy wheels, updated rear bumper with quad exhaust pipes and wrap-around LED tail lights.
Moving to the inside, the new BMW X3 M comes with sports seats with electrical-adjustability and memory function and Vernasca leather upholstery, 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with BMW's iDrive controller, voice and gesture control, heads-up display, panoramic sunroof and many more.
The new BMW X3 M is powered by the brand's 3.0-litre M TwinPower Turbo in-line 6-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 473bhp and 600Nm of peak torque, paired to an eight-speed M Steptronic automatic transmission, sending power to all-four wheels via the brand's XDrive technology.
Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India said,
"BMW's Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) segment is a testament to a remarkable success story. The introduction of a high-performance mid-size SAV will further strengthen our presence in the segment & entice new driving experiences."
"Uniqueness of the first-ever BMW X3 M lies in a newly developed powerful engine & sophisticated chassis technology. This vehicle, to the very last detail, offers a unique combination of luxury & sporting dynamics, providing an exciting, safe & novel driving experience to our customers. The new SAV is equipped with world-class features, evidently distinguishing it from others in the segment."
Thoughts On The BMW X3 M Launch In India
The BMW X3 M is the brand's first-ever mid-size SUV to receive the ‘M' treatment. In India, the new X3 M rivals the likes of the Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe.