- 42 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 18 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Movies Netizens Shame Media For Creating Chaos Around Sara Ali Khan & Amrita Singh At The Mumbai Airport
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- News SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away at 74
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
German auto manufacturer BMW has rather quietly re-launched its 320d Sport variant in India. The brand had discontinued the 320d Sport model during March this year when it launched the 330i Sport variant. The vehicle has been re-launched at Rs 42.10 lakh, ex-showroom.
The 320d Sport is the brand's entry-level diesel variant of its 3-Series offerings in the country. The vehicle features LED headlights, LED fog lights, a panoramic sunroof, and three-zone climate control.
Other highlights of the BMW 320d include a leather wrapped steering wheel, a ten-speaker audio system, and an analogue style instrument cluster.
The BMW 320d misses out on some features that most manufacturers offer such as a digital instrument cluster, Apple CarPlay connectivity, ambient lighting, and a parking assistant.
The BMW 320d is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 188bhp and 400Nm of torque. THe engine comes mated to an eight-speed Steptronic automatic transmission.
The BMW 320d is offered in three colour options - Alpine White, Black Sapphire, and Mediterranean Blue, and arrives in Sport and Luxury Line variants and the cars are priced at Rs 42.10 lakh and Rs 47.50 lakh, ex-showroom, respectively.
In BMW related news, the brand recently unveiled their X7 Dark Shadow Edition that is limited to just 500 units worldwide. Interestingly, the Dark Shadow Edition will be available with all engine options offered for the BMW X7 models.
The highlight of the vehicle will be the Frozen Arctic Grey metallic scheme developed by BMW Individual which is the company's high-level customisation program.
Other elements finished in black are the vehicle's kidney type front grille, the breathers, tailpipe covers of the exhaust system, the roof rail, and the 22-inch alloy wheels.
The vehicle will be available in six and seven-seat configurations, and multiple engine options. BMW still has to announce prices for the X7 Dark Shadow Edition. To know more about the SUV, click here.
Thoughts About BMW Re-Launching The 320d Model In India
The 320d was one of BMW's best selling cars in the country. While we understand the need for having discontinued the model in India, it appears like BMW needs to register sales numbers quickly, and the 320d will do exactly that!