- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
German auto manufacturer BMW has rather quietly re-launched its 320d Sport variant in India. The brand had discontinued the 320d Sport model during March this year when it launched the 330i Sport variant. The vehicle has been re-launched at Rs 42.10 lakh, ex-showroom.
The 320d Sport is the brand's entry-level diesel variant of its 3-Series offerings in the country. The vehicle features LED headlights, LED fog lights, a panoramic sunroof, and three-zone climate control.
Other highlights of the BMW 320d include a leather wrapped steering wheel, a ten-speaker audio system, and an analogue style instrument cluster.
The BMW 320d misses out on some features that most manufacturers offer such as a digital instrument cluster, Apple CarPlay connectivity, ambient lighting, and a parking assistant.
The BMW 320d is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 188bhp and 400Nm of torque. THe engine comes mated to an eight-speed Steptronic automatic transmission.
The BMW 320d is offered in three colour options - Alpine White, Black Sapphire, and Mediterranean Blue, and arrives in Sport and Luxury Line variants and the cars are priced at Rs 42.10 lakh and Rs 47.50 lakh, ex-showroom, respectively.
In BMW related news, the brand recently unveiled their X7 Dark Shadow Edition that is limited to just 500 units worldwide. Interestingly, the Dark Shadow Edition will be available with all engine options offered for the BMW X7 models.
The highlight of the vehicle will be the Frozen Arctic Grey metallic scheme developed by BMW Individual which is the company's high-level customisation program.
Other elements finished in black are the vehicle's kidney type front grille, the breathers, tailpipe covers of the exhaust system, the roof rail, and the 22-inch alloy wheels.
The vehicle will be available in six and seven-seat configurations, and multiple engine options. BMW still has to announce prices for the X7 Dark Shadow Edition. To know more about the SUV, click here.
Thoughts About BMW Re-Launching The 320d Model In India
The 320d was one of BMW's best selling cars in the country. While we understand the need for having discontinued the model in India, it appears like BMW needs to register sales numbers quickly, and the 320d will do exactly that!