- 11 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 13 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 16 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Concept Render Hits The Web: Triple Rear Cameras And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
BMW Group has introduced a set of new service and maintenance packages to its customers in the Indian market. BMW and MINI customers can now purchase additional packages that cover various service and maintenance costs of the vehicles.
The company has introduced two new schemes mainly: ‘Service Inclusive' and ‘Repair Inclusive'. The Service Inclusive package covers maintenance, inspection and wear-and-tear of the vehicles. On the other hand, ‘Repair Inclusive' takes care of standard warranty extension.
Depending on their usage, BMW and MINI customers have the flexibility to select a package at an attractive pre-fixed rate. Customers are also given the choice to renew or extend their Service Inclusive package even after expiration for a period up to 15 months.
Mr Arlindo Teixeira, acting President, BMW Group India said, "BMW Group India aftersales products and services have a simple aim - Empowering customers to enjoy the journey, mile after mile, year after year. With Service and Repair Inclusive, our customers have complete peace of mind. They don't have to waste a moment thinking about the cost of maintenance or wear and tear because they know they own the best coverage for their BMW or MINI."
"It's all there with Service and Repair Inclusive: the expertise of our service specialists, the use of Original BMW Parts and the great feeling of knowing their car is in the very best of hands. With new additional benefits, we will continue to offer the best-in-class value while our exceptional service standards will continue to create an unmatched ownership experience," he further added.
The company is offering three different schemes under the Service Inclusive package: Oil Service Inclusive, Service Inclusive Basic, and Service Inclusive Plus. Each package will have additional services covered under them. Customers can pick anyone for a duration/mileage of their choice starting from 3 years / 40,000kms and extend it up to 10 years / 2,00,000kms.
The base package Oil Service Inclusive is specially designed for customers with low usage and covers only oil services of the vehicle. The mid-tier Service Inclusive Basic covers all regular maintenance work such as vehicle check and other standard services such as engine oil service, engine oil top-ups, air filter, fuel filter, microfilter, spark plugs and brake fluid.
The top-tier Service Inclusive Plus includes all services front the other two packages and few other additional checkpoints. This includes replacement of wear and tear items, brake pads, brake discs, wiper blades and clutch.
Customers can purchase Service Inclusive packages for their existing cars as well. The package begins from the date of purchase, and not from the Warranty start date. The company is also providing service packages for customers with very high vehicle usage. These start from 2 years/2,00,000kms with extension options.
The Repair Inclusive is an extended warranty scheme offered by the company. The standard warranty on a vehicle can be extended even after the initial period of 24 months for unlimited mileage of up to a period of 6 years. The cost for all necessary repairs is covered within the agreed mileage/duration.
In case of change of ownership, Service and Repair Inclusive are easily transferable. With active maintenance packages from the brand, customers are also likely to fetch more resale value in the used car market as well. Customers opting to finance their vehicle through BMW India Financial Services can include the cost of Service / Repair Inclusive packages in the loan amount.
Thoughts About The BMW & Mini Introduces New Maintenance Packages In India
Customers or prospective buyers of these luxury vehicles often worry about the maintenance and running costs. However, with the new maintenance packages introduced by the BMW Group, customers who own either of the vehicles from the brand can opt a package to suit their needs for hassle-free ownership.