- 6 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 9 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Movies Suriya & Gautham Menon To Team Up For 'Kamal & Kadambari: A Love Story'!
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- News No major side-effects: India to continue using Hydroxychloroquine as preventive medicine
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Technology BSNL Launches Rs. 2,399 Prepaid Pack; Offering 250 Minutes For Calling For 600 Days
- Lifestyle Smallpox: History, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
BMW India has launched a BMW Extended Care+ Service campaign for its customers across the entire dealer network in India. Through this campaign, customers will now be able to avail comprehensive after-sales services, pre-monsoon and electrical function and ensure their car is road-ready at all times.
Mr. Arlindo Teixeira, acting President, BMW Group India, said, " At BMW, we are committed to providing our customers with services that deliver best-in-class care for their BMW vehicle along with uncompromising driving experience. BMW Extended Care+ service is designed to ensure all-round vehicle safety and total readiness of customer's cars at all times. Equipped with a wealth of experience, trained technicians, specialised workshop technologies, and original BMW parts, our customers can count on absolute peace of mind and maximum driving pleasure at all times."
The BMW Extended Care+ is a 33 point check service that has been designed to keep the vehicles in top-notch condition. Using the recently introduced ‘BMW Contactless Experience', customers can select convenient date and time and book the extended care+ service with the nearest dealership from the comfort of their home. Also, the services and delivery will be done as per the rules set by the government post the lockdown period.
In Other recent BMW India news, the company has started operations at their Chennai based facility. Operations have begun following the guidelines issued by the Government and the local authorities. Production at the facility has started with less than 50 percent of the company's regular workforce. The company also announced that limited staff will be working at the plant and all other employees will continue to work from home till further notice.
BMW also launched the 8 Series Gran Coupe and the M8 Coupe in the Indian market. The new BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe is offered in two variants: 840i Gran Coupe and 840i Gran Coupe 'M Sport' Edition. The 840i Gran Coupe is priced at Rs 1.30 crore, the 840i Gran Coupe ‘M Sport' Edition is priced at Rs 1.55 crore and the M8 Coupe at Rs 2.15 crore (all prices are ex-showroom, pan India).
Thoughts About The Campaign Launched By BMW India
Through this campaign, BMW will be able to service the cars throughout the country following the rules and regulations set by the Government. This will also enable the customers to have a piece of mind for their cars.