- 8 hrs ago Volkswagen Updates Pre-Owned Cars Centers In India: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago New Tata Tiago NRG Variant Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 10 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer Range To Recieve New Colours: Teaser Released
- 11 hrs ago Best-Selling Two-Wheelers In India For August 2020: Hero Splendor & Honda Activa Take Top Honours
- News IHCL & AB INBEV launch 7Rivers BREWPUB at Taj MG Road, Bengaluru
- Sports IPL 2020: Skipper MS Dhoni says 'Chennai Super Kings lacking a bit of steam in the batting department'
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Movies Mohanlal Joins The Sets Of Drishyam 2: George Kutty To Get A New Look?
- Finance 7 Stocks That Moved The Most On September 25, 2020
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A72 Tipped To Be In Works; Might Offer Penta-Lens Setup
- Lifestyle Rashami Desai Or Aamna Sharif, Whose Floral Kurti Will You Choose To Flaunt This Navaratri?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
BMW India has launched a BMW Extended Care+ Service campaign for its customers across the entire dealer network in India. Through this campaign, customers will now be able to avail comprehensive after-sales services, pre-monsoon and electrical function and ensure their car is road-ready at all times.
Mr. Arlindo Teixeira, acting President, BMW Group India, said, " At BMW, we are committed to providing our customers with services that deliver best-in-class care for their BMW vehicle along with uncompromising driving experience. BMW Extended Care+ service is designed to ensure all-round vehicle safety and total readiness of customer's cars at all times. Equipped with a wealth of experience, trained technicians, specialised workshop technologies, and original BMW parts, our customers can count on absolute peace of mind and maximum driving pleasure at all times."
The BMW Extended Care+ is a 33 point check service that has been designed to keep the vehicles in top-notch condition. Using the recently introduced ‘BMW Contactless Experience', customers can select convenient date and time and book the extended care+ service with the nearest dealership from the comfort of their home. Also, the services and delivery will be done as per the rules set by the government post the lockdown period.
In Other recent BMW India news, the company has started operations at their Chennai based facility. Operations have begun following the guidelines issued by the Government and the local authorities. Production at the facility has started with less than 50 percent of the company's regular workforce. The company also announced that limited staff will be working at the plant and all other employees will continue to work from home till further notice.
BMW also launched the 8 Series Gran Coupe and the M8 Coupe in the Indian market. The new BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe is offered in two variants: 840i Gran Coupe and 840i Gran Coupe 'M Sport' Edition. The 840i Gran Coupe is priced at Rs 1.30 crore, the 840i Gran Coupe ‘M Sport' Edition is priced at Rs 1.55 crore and the M8 Coupe at Rs 2.15 crore (all prices are ex-showroom, pan India).
Thoughts About The Campaign Launched By BMW India
Through this campaign, BMW will be able to service the cars throughout the country following the rules and regulations set by the Government. This will also enable the customers to have a piece of mind for their cars.