- 1 hr ago Tata Nexon Low EMI Scheme Introduced In India: Finance Offers & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Expected Pricing & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Superb Sportline Road Test Review: One Of The Best Looking Luxury Sedans In The Market
- News Farm Bills: Frustration of one party at root of politics of opposition, says PM Modi
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5 Launched In India For Rs. 2,499
- Movies Varun Dhawan To Start Shooting For Raj Mehta's Romantic Comedy
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Essential Oils For Relieving Headaches And Migraine
- Finance Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO: Retail Portion Subscribed Fully On Day 1
- Sports Coronavirus: Bangladesh's tour of Sri Lanka put off once again
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Download UG & PG Question Paper And Provisional Answer Keys
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
BMW India has announced a new initiative for doctors who own BMW or MINI cars and/or BMW Motorrad motorcycles. The company will be providing a complimentary engine oil service for all doctor customers of the BMW brand in the country.
The ‘Special Service' for doctors is BMW Group's way of acknowledging the relentless efforts and contributions towards the fight against COVID-19 in the country. Medical doctors who own a BMW or MINI car and/or BMW Motorrad motorcycle can avail the special service within 90 days post the end of the lockdown period.
This complimentary service will be offered in all company dealerships across the country. Customers whose vehicle requires an engine oil change as part of the Condition Based Service will be eligible to avail the special service as well.
Medical doctors who hold a Service Inclusive Package for their BMW or MINI cars and have already received the engine oil change will receive a free sanitisation service. Doctors registered with the Indian Medical Association and own a BMW, MINI or BMW Motorrad vehicle can visit the official website to register for the free service.
Commenting on the initiative, Arlindo Teixeira, acting President, BMW Group India, said,
"Earlier this month, BMW Group India pledged its contribution to fight COVID-19 through its various CSR initiatives and by providing critical care equipment and services for medical facilities in Delhi NCR and Chennai."
"Doctors have been tirelessly working every day to ensure public health and safety. Complimentary engine oil service is a small gesture of appreciation from us and our dealer partners, for the selfless service of our patrons from the medical fraternity."
"It's a JOY for us and our dealer partners to take care of their BMW, MINI cars and BMW Motorrad bikes during these unprecedented times."
Thoughts On The Complimentary Service Offered By BMW To Doctors
Doctors and healthcare officials have been tirelessly working to contain the spread of COVID-19 pandemic across the country. These COVID-19 warriors have put their lives on the line to ensure the safety of many others and the initiative from BMW India helps show their acknowledgement to such people.