- 1 hr ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 10 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Movies Here’s Why Aamir Khan Lost Faith In Award Functions; Revealed The Reason Behind Disliking Them
- News Earthquake of 4.6 magnitude hits Delhi-NCR, epicentre in Haryana
- Sports Vanuatu T10 Super League 2020: MyTeam11 Fantasy Tips: Mighty Efate Panthers vs Ifira Sharks
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
BMW India has announced a new initiative for doctors who own BMW or MINI cars and/or BMW Motorrad motorcycles. The company will be providing a complimentary engine oil service for all doctor customers of the BMW brand in the country.
The ‘Special Service' for doctors is BMW Group's way of acknowledging the relentless efforts and contributions towards the fight against COVID-19 in the country. Medical doctors who own a BMW or MINI car and/or BMW Motorrad motorcycle can avail the special service within 90 days post the end of the lockdown period.
This complimentary service will be offered in all company dealerships across the country. Customers whose vehicle requires an engine oil change as part of the Condition Based Service will be eligible to avail the special service as well.
Medical doctors who hold a Service Inclusive Package for their BMW or MINI cars and have already received the engine oil change will receive a free sanitisation service. Doctors registered with the Indian Medical Association and own a BMW, MINI or BMW Motorrad vehicle can visit the official website to register for the free service.
Commenting on the initiative, Arlindo Teixeira, acting President, BMW Group India, said,
"Earlier this month, BMW Group India pledged its contribution to fight COVID-19 through its various CSR initiatives and by providing critical care equipment and services for medical facilities in Delhi NCR and Chennai."
"Doctors have been tirelessly working every day to ensure public health and safety. Complimentary engine oil service is a small gesture of appreciation from us and our dealer partners, for the selfless service of our patrons from the medical fraternity."
"It's a JOY for us and our dealer partners to take care of their BMW, MINI cars and BMW Motorrad bikes during these unprecedented times."
Thoughts On The Complimentary Service Offered By BMW To Doctors
Doctors and healthcare officials have been tirelessly working to contain the spread of COVID-19 pandemic across the country. These COVID-19 warriors have put their lives on the line to ensure the safety of many others and the initiative from BMW India helps show their acknowledgement to such people.