- 19 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Whatsapp shares 'WhatsApp Status' to users giving assurance on privacy, gets trolled by netizens
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
BMW will launch the 2 Series Gran Coupe in the Indian market On October 15, 2020, and it will be placed below the current 3 Series sedan model, making it the new entry-level sedan for the brand in India. However, the company has opened pre-launch bookings for the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe.
Customers can pre book the 2 Series Gran Coupe for just Rs 50,000 only. Additionally, customers who will be booking before the official launch will be getting a complimentary Taj Experiences gift card worth Rs 50,000. The gift card can be redeemed for multiple transactions on stay, holiday packages, dining, spa and other experiences across some of the most luxurious properties in India.
The BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe is one of the newest models in the brand's global portfolio. The new 2-Series Gran Coupe made its global debut during November 2019. The sedan is based on the company's modular FAAR platform, with a front-wheel-drive configuration.
The car borrows its design inspiration from its elder sibling, the 8-Series Gran Coupe. The upcoming sedan features LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, a large kidney grille, LED fog lamps, and a sporty lower intake. As far as the dimension is concerned, the BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe measures 4,526mm in length, 1,800mm in width, 1,420mm in height and has a wheelbase length of 2,670mm.
On the inside, the all-new 2 Series Gran Coupe will feature two large displays for the instrument cluster and infotainment system, respectively. It is also expected to feature the brand's connected technology to control the car via a smartphone application along with BMW's latest iDrive system. Some of the other features include rear air-con vents, wireless smartphone charging and much more.
Mechanically, the 2 Series Gran Coupe global-spec model is offered with two engine options: the ‘220i' 2.0-litre petrol and the ‘220d' 2.0-litre diesel engine. The units produce 192bhp and 190bhp of power respectively. Both engines will come mated to a standard eight-speed automatic gearbox. However, the Indian-spec model is expected to receive only the 2.0-litre diesel unit.
Thoughts About The All-New BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe
The all-new BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe looks fantastic as it borrows its design cues from its elder sibling. Once launched, the BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe will go up against the likes of the upcoming Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine in the Indian market.