- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- 1 day ago KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Finance 5 Reasons Why NPS Is A Must-Have Investment In Your Retirement Portfolio
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Rumored Smartphones Expected To Launch
- Movies Independence Day 2020: 6 Web Series That Will Rekindle Your Passion For India
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Holder lauds Gabriel and Blackwood after Windies take series lead
- News Rajasthan crisis: 75 MLAs attended CM Gehlot's meeting
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
BMW Group India has announced the opening of its state of the art facility in the country. Called the 'BMW Facility Next' has been opened in Bhanpur, Cuttack represents the next evolution of BMW dealer network.
The new facility becomes the brand's largest full-fledged integrated retail and service facility in Eastern India. It is based on the brand's latest BMW Facility NEXT concept, that showcases the exclusive range of both BMW cars and BMW Motorrad motorcycles that are currently sold in the country.
Mr Arlindo Teixeira, acting President, BMW Group India, said, "The BMW Group's promise of Joy extends beyond its products and services and touches its customers and fans in every way they connect with us. This special connection has evolved to address changing consumer needs with times. BMW Facility NEXT is a modern reflection of our desire to delight our customers in every aspect right from the first step inside a dealership."
"The unison of BMW and BMW Motorrad presents a gateway to experience both brands, their superior products and unparalleled services, all under one roof. OSL Prestige has been a trusted BMW partner and we have strengthened our relationship further by appointing them as a dealer partner of BMW Motorrad also in one of the most promising markets in India," he further added.
The new facility is spread over a total area of 73,000 sq. ft. and comprises of three levels: vehicle display area, workshop section and a mezzanine floor with a café. The showroom displays five BMW cars along with an Experience Zone featuring Virtual Reality. It will introduce customers to the latest updates on the BMW product range.
The showrooms also feature an interactive Virtual Product Presentation that is displayed on a large screen along with a car configurator. Customers can evaluate and select the car they are interested in and customize it as per their choice.
The Facility Next also has a BMW Motorrad section which houses eight exclusive motorcycles along with the latest lifestyle and accessories collection. Customers can also visit the inhouse cafe on the mezzanine floor. It is designed to offer a relaxed ambience to enjoy a cup of the finest coffee and discuss various aspects of owning a BMW vehicle with sales executives.
Speaking of which, the company is currently offering attractive financial solutions through BMW India Financial Services and BMW Motorrad Financial Services India. It also offers customers tailor-made and flexible financial solutions as per individual requirements.
The state-of-the-art workshop comprises of five service bays each for cars and motorcycles. The dealership follows extremely high-quality standards in all its processes of service, spare-parts and business systems to ensure a hassle-free after-sales customer experience. The showroom and workshop follow comprehensive sanitisation process of its premises, workshop tools and equipment.
Mr Charchit Mishra, Dealer Principal, OSL Prestige said, "We are delighted to represent BMW and BMW Motorrad in an innovative BMW Facility NEXT in the twin city of Bhubaneswar and Cuttack. The culmination of the two fascinating and dynamic brands in this unique format offers customers and prospects an unrivalled dealership experience. Together with BMW Group India, we will further tap the growing luxury automobile segment in this emerging market and serve our esteemed clientele with greater passion."
Thoughts About The BMW Inaugurating State-Of-The-Art Facility Next Showroom In India
During these current times, customers walking into a showroom has reduced by a large extent. The need for social distancing and contactless transaction is at peak due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. That being said, BMW is a luxurious brand and they would want their customers to experience the luxury right from the very beginning of purchasing a car or a motorcycle. The new facility offers just that to customers walking inside the flagship showroom.