- 4 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: TVS Motor Company Register 21% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 5 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers Marginal 1.7% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 8 hrs ago Kia Sonet Becomes Best-Selling Compact-SUV In India: Company Registers 50% Monthly Growth
- 9 hrs ago 2021 Dakar Rally Route Revealed: Here Are All Details Of The Upcoming Race
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M51 Gets New Firmware Update In India: What Does The New Changelog Offers?
- News Trump Campaign files lawsuit in Wisconsin alleging massive fraud in election
- Movies KBC 12 Contestant Ruchika's Father, Who Accompanied Her Couldn't Make It To The Show As He Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Sports Three more members of Pakistan squad in New Zealand test positive for COVID-19: PCB source
- Finance 3 Large Cap Funds With Six-Month Return Of 35%; One-Year Return In Double Digits
- Lifestyle Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Education UGC NET Cut-off June 2020 Released, Check Subject-wise Marks & Percentile
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
German auto manufacturer, BMW, has unveiled its special BMW 8 Series Edition Golden Thunder, and announced a September launch. The brand will manufacture the Edition Golden Thunder models at its Dingolfing facility in Germany.
The new BMW 8 Series Edition Golden Thunder features highlights in gold with most of the bodywork finished in either Frozen Black Metallic or Sapphire Black Metallic.
The dark theme is complemented by the BMW Individual High Gloss Shadow Line that offers more features and all-black calipers for the M Sport's braking system.
The brand has enhanced the car's appeal with gold lines running from the front of the apron all the way to the rear apron. Other elements finished in gold are the ORVMs, the M rear spoiler (available only with the 8 Series Coupe), and the double-spoke 20-inch M light alloy wheels.
The interiors feature BMW's Individual Merino leather trim dressed in all black, The ‘Edition Golden Thunder' inscription has been embroidered on to the headrests of the front seats.
BMW's individual Alcantara Anthracite roof liner features in the * Series Coupe and 8 Series Gran Coupe. The models also feature interior finishers in Aluminium Mesh Effect Gold.
Interiors also feature an Edition Golden Thunder emblem at the center console, and CraftedClarity glass elements at select controls. Another highlight of the Edition Golden Thunder is the presence of a Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround System.
BMW will offer the Edition Golden Thunder across all its models and variants for the new BMW 8 Series Coupe, the new BMW 8 Series Convertible and the new BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe, including the BMW 840i and the BMW 840d xDrive through to the BMW M850i xDrive.
The M sports package will be offered as a standard feature in these special edition vehicles.
Thoughts About BMW's New 8 Series Edition Golden Thunder
While the name sounds straight out of a James Bond film, we don't think the new gold highlights on the exteriors do any justice. We think having body coloured ORVMs would have looked better. Still, the whole 007 value seems to have disappeared and we're now left thinking more Austin Powers.