- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Movies Ekta Kapoor’s Kkusum Starring Nausheen Ali Sardar & Anuj Saxena To Have A Digital Sequel: Report
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Sports Checkmate COVID: Anand and 4 other GMs to play exhibition matches to raise COVID relief fund
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
BMW has announced the launch date for its 3 Series Gran Limousine in the Indian market. The new long-wheelbase version of the latest-generation BMW 3 Series will go on sale in India from the 21st of January 2021.
Once introduced in India, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will become the longest and most spacious entry-level luxury sedan in India.
The additional length to the sedan will be leveraged to provide extra space to the passengers. Apart from the long-wheelbase though, the Gran Limousine version will remain identical to the standard variant in all other aspects.
The new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will also be part of the brand's CLAR architecture. The car will feature the same set of exterior and interior design, layout and features as on the standard versions.
This includes LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED tail lights, electric sunroof, 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, 10.25-inch infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, 3D navigation, rear park assist, BMW connected car technology, wireless charging and a host of others.
In terms of mechanicals, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will be powered by the same 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine. It produces 255bhp and 400Nm of peak torque, paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
There might also be a diesel option as well, this will come powered by a similar 2.0-litre four-cylinder oil-burner engine. It produces 188bhp and 400Nm of torque, again mated to the same eight-speed automatic gearbox as standard.
More recently, BMW announced that the company will be receiving a price hike across its entire product lineup in the country. The entire BMW and MINI model range in India is said to receive a price hike, which will come into effect from the 4th of January 2021 — here's why!
Thoughts On The New BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine India Launch
The BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will be the longest entry-level luxury sedan once it goes on sale in India. This should help the sedan to better rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Jaguar XE and the upcoming Audi A4 facelift in the Indian market.