- 9 hrs ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- 12 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
- 1 day ago Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- 1 day ago Limited-Edition Toyota Innova Crysta Launched In India: Comes With HUD, 360-Degree Camera, And More Features
- Sports Brand El Clasico is bigger than brand Messi: Fernando Sanz
- Movies Dadasaheb Phalke Awardee Art Director, Leeladhar Sawant Passes Away At 70
- News We shouldn't expect favourable outcome in every round of border talks with China: Gen Naravane
- Technology Vivo Y72t With Dimensity 810 SoC, 64MP Dual Cameras Goes Official; Price, Full Specifications
- Lifestyle What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- Finance Citibank Today Revised Its Interest Rates On FD: Here’s What You Can Get Now
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
BMW has announced the launch date for its 3 Series Gran Limousine in the Indian market. The new long-wheelbase version of the latest-generation BMW 3 Series will go on sale in India from the 21st of January 2021.
Once introduced in India, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will become the longest and most spacious entry-level luxury sedan in India.
The additional length to the sedan will be leveraged to provide extra space to the passengers. Apart from the long-wheelbase though, the Gran Limousine version will remain identical to the standard variant in all other aspects.
The new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will also be part of the brand's CLAR architecture. The car will feature the same set of exterior and interior design, layout and features as on the standard versions.
This includes LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED tail lights, electric sunroof, 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, 10.25-inch infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, 3D navigation, rear park assist, BMW connected car technology, wireless charging and a host of others.
In terms of mechanicals, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will be powered by the same 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine. It produces 255bhp and 400Nm of peak torque, paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
There might also be a diesel option as well, this will come powered by a similar 2.0-litre four-cylinder oil-burner engine. It produces 188bhp and 400Nm of torque, again mated to the same eight-speed automatic gearbox as standard.
More recently, BMW announced that the company will be receiving a price hike across its entire product lineup in the country. The entire BMW and MINI model range in India is said to receive a price hike, which will come into effect from the 4th of January 2021 — here's why!
Thoughts On The New BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine India Launch
The BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will be the longest entry-level luxury sedan once it goes on sale in India. This should help the sedan to better rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Jaguar XE and the upcoming Audi A4 facelift in the Indian market.