- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Movies Actress Files Complaint Against OTT Platform For Showing Obscene Content
- News Plea in Supreme Court seeks inquiry commission to look into farmer violence
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Sports England cricket team arrives in Chennai for series against India
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
BMW has announced the launch date for its 3 Series Gran Limousine in the Indian market. The new long-wheelbase version of the latest-generation BMW 3 Series will go on sale in India from the 21st of January 2021.
Once introduced in India, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will become the longest and most spacious entry-level luxury sedan in India.
The additional length to the sedan will be leveraged to provide extra space to the passengers. Apart from the long-wheelbase though, the Gran Limousine version will remain identical to the standard variant in all other aspects.
The new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will also be part of the brand's CLAR architecture. The car will feature the same set of exterior and interior design, layout and features as on the standard versions.
This includes LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED tail lights, electric sunroof, 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, 10.25-inch infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, 3D navigation, rear park assist, BMW connected car technology, wireless charging and a host of others.
In terms of mechanicals, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will be powered by the same 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine. It produces 255bhp and 400Nm of peak torque, paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
There might also be a diesel option as well, this will come powered by a similar 2.0-litre four-cylinder oil-burner engine. It produces 188bhp and 400Nm of torque, again mated to the same eight-speed automatic gearbox as standard.
More recently, BMW announced that the company will be receiving a price hike across its entire product lineup in the country. The entire BMW and MINI model range in India is said to receive a price hike, which will come into effect from the 4th of January 2021 — here's why!
Thoughts On The New BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine India Launch
The BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will be the longest entry-level luxury sedan once it goes on sale in India. This should help the sedan to better rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Jaguar XE and the upcoming Audi A4 facelift in the Indian market.