- 18 min ago KTM Duke 390 Engine Case Breaks Open Completely While Riding: Watch Video Here!
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 4 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- Sports Bihar cricket mess: Players yet to get TA/DA and match fees of last season, Verma writes to Shah
- News Himachal Pradesh Power minister Sukh Ram Chaudhary tests positive for COVID-19
- Movies Sameer Sharma Had Shared A Powerful Post On Mental Health After Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
India's first all-electric ride-hailing platform BluSmart has announced new services for its customers. These services include features such as Blu Wallet, Hourly Rentals and Referrals. Customers can book a Busmart cab starting at Rs 99.
Speaking about the new features introduced, Anmol Jaggi said that at such a crucial time, "we understand the importance of responsible and safe mobility. Our aim is to provide our patrons with easy, hassle-free rides and keeping in mind their requirements, we have added these features that will increase our app's stickiness. We have created a revolutionary way of mobility that is responsible to both the environment and the safety of the customers with heightened focus on sanitation and hygiene."
Speaking about the features introduced by BluSmart first is the Blu Wallet, which is an in-app payment and helps in a contactless money transaction between the customer and the driver. The Wallet can also be recharged using all debit and credit cards, digital wallets, net-banking, and UPI methods.
Next is the Hourly Rentals that start at Rs. 199 and are for people who wish to keep the car for a longer duration. The rentals start at 1 hour or 10 km going up to 8 hours or 80 km, with 1-hour intervals to ensure every need is met. Last but not least is the Referrals, that will allow customers to invite their friends and family to the new way of responsible green mobility. Unlike other referral models, BluSmart will be planting one tree per referral for a clean environment.
Apart from the new features, the company has taken the following hygiene measures keeping in mind the safety of its customers and drivers such as all drivers will have their body-temperature checked before taking any pickups. The last time of disinfection will also be shown to the riders, all cabs have a safety cockpit to physically separate the driver-partner and the rider and the company will also follow strict guidelines on AC usage. Also, masks and the Arogya Setu app is compulsory for the driver.
Thoughts About The New Features Introduced By BluSmart
Through these new features, BluSmart will make the lives of people really easy, while maintaining the social distancing norms during this COVID-19 pandemic. Also, the company has made sure that our environment remains clean by using only electric vehicles in its fleet.