- 16 min ago New Motorcycle Teased By KTM: Expected To Be Revealed By 26 January
- 19 min ago Lamborghini Cars Sales In 2020: All-Time Record Set In H2 Of Last Year
- 1 hr ago Honda City Registers 21,826 Units Of Sales In 2020: Tops Mid-Size Sedan Segment In India
- 15 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Salman Khan Slams Sonali Phogat For Abusing & Threatening Rubina; Schools Abhinav Again
- News Centre sends list of dos and don'ts on Covaxin, Covishield to states
- Lifestyle Difference Between Spring Onions, Shallots And Red Onions: Which Is Healthier?
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: FC Goa rope in Dheeraj Singh on a long-term deal
- Finance Union Budget 2021: Time, Date And Other Key Details On The Session
- Technology Xiaomi Blacklisted By US Government: How Will It Impact Smartphone Market?
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
India's first all-electric ride-hailing platform BluSmart has announced new services for its customers. These services include features such as Blu Wallet, Hourly Rentals and Referrals. Customers can book a Busmart cab starting at Rs 99.
Speaking about the new features introduced, Anmol Jaggi said that at such a crucial time, "we understand the importance of responsible and safe mobility. Our aim is to provide our patrons with easy, hassle-free rides and keeping in mind their requirements, we have added these features that will increase our app's stickiness. We have created a revolutionary way of mobility that is responsible to both the environment and the safety of the customers with heightened focus on sanitation and hygiene."
Speaking about the features introduced by BluSmart first is the Blu Wallet, which is an in-app payment and helps in a contactless money transaction between the customer and the driver. The Wallet can also be recharged using all debit and credit cards, digital wallets, net-banking, and UPI methods.
Next is the Hourly Rentals that start at Rs. 199 and are for people who wish to keep the car for a longer duration. The rentals start at 1 hour or 10 km going up to 8 hours or 80 km, with 1-hour intervals to ensure every need is met. Last but not least is the Referrals, that will allow customers to invite their friends and family to the new way of responsible green mobility. Unlike other referral models, BluSmart will be planting one tree per referral for a clean environment.
Apart from the new features, the company has taken the following hygiene measures keeping in mind the safety of its customers and drivers such as all drivers will have their body-temperature checked before taking any pickups. The last time of disinfection will also be shown to the riders, all cabs have a safety cockpit to physically separate the driver-partner and the rider and the company will also follow strict guidelines on AC usage. Also, masks and the Arogya Setu app is compulsory for the driver.
Thoughts About The New Features Introduced By BluSmart
Through these new features, BluSmart will make the lives of people really easy, while maintaining the social distancing norms during this COVID-19 pandemic. Also, the company has made sure that our environment remains clean by using only electric vehicles in its fleet.