- 32 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 17 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- News SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away at 74
- Movies Suchitra Krishnamoorthi Says She Was Told To Attend Karan Johar's Parties To Make Comeback In Films
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
BluSmart has announced that they will be expanding their services in Delhi. BluSmart electric cabs will now be available in Vasant Kunj, Vasant Vihar, Dwarka, Mahipalpur and in the areas of Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road (MG Road).
This initiative has been taken by BluSmart for cleaner rides in Delhi-NCR as the pollution level is really high in some regions. The company has allotted more than 350 all-electric cabs that will be available in the above-mentioned areas.
Customers can book the BluSmart cabs and go around Delhi, Gurgaon as well as to and from the Delhi International airport with prices starting as low as Rs 99. The BluSmart app has new features such as Blu Wallet which will allow riders to make no-contact payments. The Blu Wallet can be recharged using all debit and credit cards, digital wallets, net-banking, and UPI methods. The company is also providing Hourly Rentals, that will allow the customers to keep the vehicle for a longer duration. Prices for the Hourly Rentals start at Rs. 199.
The rentals start at 1 hour or 10 km going up to 8 hours or 80 km, with 1-hour intervals to ensure every need is met. Last but not least is the Referrals, that will allow customers to invite their friends and family to the new way of responsible green mobility. Unlike other referral models, BluSmart will be planting one tree per referral for a clean environment.
BluSmart has taken the following hygiene measures keeping in mind the safety of its customers and drivers such that all drivers will have their body-temperature checked before taking any pickups. The last time of disinfection will also be shown to the riders, all cabs have a safety cockpit to physically separate the driver-partner and the rider and the company will also follow strict guidelines on AC usage. Also, masks and the Arogya Setu app is compulsory for the driver.
Thoughts About BluSmart Electric Cabs
BluSmart will make the lives of people really easy as far as travelling goes while maintaining the social distancing norms during this COVID-19 pandemic. Also, the company has made sure that our environment remains clean by using only electric vehicles in its fleet.