- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
BluSmart has announced that they will be expanding their services in Delhi. BluSmart electric cabs will now be available in Vasant Kunj, Vasant Vihar, Dwarka, Mahipalpur and in the areas of Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road (MG Road).
This initiative has been taken by BluSmart for cleaner rides in Delhi-NCR as the pollution level is really high in some regions. The company has allotted more than 350 all-electric cabs that will be available in the above-mentioned areas.
Customers can book the BluSmart cabs and go around Delhi, Gurgaon as well as to and from the Delhi International airport with prices starting as low as Rs 99. The BluSmart app has new features such as Blu Wallet which will allow riders to make no-contact payments. The Blu Wallet can be recharged using all debit and credit cards, digital wallets, net-banking, and UPI methods. The company is also providing Hourly Rentals, that will allow the customers to keep the vehicle for a longer duration. Prices for the Hourly Rentals start at Rs. 199.
The rentals start at 1 hour or 10 km going up to 8 hours or 80 km, with 1-hour intervals to ensure every need is met. Last but not least is the Referrals, that will allow customers to invite their friends and family to the new way of responsible green mobility. Unlike other referral models, BluSmart will be planting one tree per referral for a clean environment.
BluSmart has taken the following hygiene measures keeping in mind the safety of its customers and drivers such that all drivers will have their body-temperature checked before taking any pickups. The last time of disinfection will also be shown to the riders, all cabs have a safety cockpit to physically separate the driver-partner and the rider and the company will also follow strict guidelines on AC usage. Also, masks and the Arogya Setu app is compulsory for the driver.
Thoughts About BluSmart Electric Cabs
BluSmart will make the lives of people really easy as far as travelling goes while maintaining the social distancing norms during this COVID-19 pandemic. Also, the company has made sure that our environment remains clean by using only electric vehicles in its fleet.