- 5 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 11 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 23 Highlights: Captain Kavita Saves Eijaz And Nominates Aly For Eviction
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
The electric ride-hailing platform BluSmart announced that it has completed 4.75 million clean pollution-free km by making 1,75,000 zero-emission trips in Delhi-NCR. The company has saved 325 tonnes of Co2 since our launch on 4th June 2019.
Speaking about the company's goals, Anmol Jaggi, Founder, BluSmart said, "BluSmart is looking at reducing more PM 2.5, PM5 & CO2 emissions to make the environment cleaner and greener with a widespread use of electric mobility. We plan to expand our service radius and make travel within the city hassle-free and environment friendly. At the same time, our cabs are being deep cleaned and sanitized, twice a day during the charging time, when we ensure proper measures for sanitization after each trip, to make them safe and sterile for use."
Punit Goyal, Founder, BluSmart added, "Our vehicles do not produce emission and don't generate air pollution. We aim to provide customers with no surge rides which are also clean, safe, and sanitised. I am confident that Blu Revolution created by BluSmart will make inroads in different markets in times to come also would make a difference in the environment by making it more greener and pollution-free."
On World Environment Day, the company pledged to keep the environment clean and green with a green mobility revolution. Being the first of its kind 100 percent electric & sustainable mobility platform, the company ensures that the environment is not harmed in any way. Besides, this has also led to the elimination of harmful tailpipe pollutants such as particulates (soot), volatile organic compounds, hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, ozone, lead, and various oxides of nitrogen.
In other related auto news, Maruti Suzuki is developing an electric vehicle for the Indian market. Whereas other manufacturers like Hyundai and Tata Motors have already launched products such as the Kona and Nexon EV. However, Maruti has confirmed that it is working on an all-electric model of its popular hatchback Wagon R.
Thoughts About The BluSmart Drives Emission Control
Since our natural resources (petrol and diesel) are getting scarce manufacturers are focusing more on electric vehicles. BluSmart drive has helped save a lot of CO2 emissions to make the environment cleaner and greener with the widespread use of electric mobility.