- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
The electric ride-hailing platform BluSmart announced that it has completed 4.75 million clean pollution-free km by making 1,75,000 zero-emission trips in Delhi-NCR. The company has saved 325 tonnes of Co2 since our launch on 4th June 2019.
Speaking about the company's goals, Anmol Jaggi, Founder, BluSmart said, "BluSmart is looking at reducing more PM 2.5, PM5 & CO2 emissions to make the environment cleaner and greener with a widespread use of electric mobility. We plan to expand our service radius and make travel within the city hassle-free and environment friendly. At the same time, our cabs are being deep cleaned and sanitized, twice a day during the charging time, when we ensure proper measures for sanitization after each trip, to make them safe and sterile for use."
Punit Goyal, Founder, BluSmart added, "Our vehicles do not produce emission and don't generate air pollution. We aim to provide customers with no surge rides which are also clean, safe, and sanitised. I am confident that Blu Revolution created by BluSmart will make inroads in different markets in times to come also would make a difference in the environment by making it more greener and pollution-free."
On World Environment Day, the company pledged to keep the environment clean and green with a green mobility revolution. Being the first of its kind 100 percent electric & sustainable mobility platform, the company ensures that the environment is not harmed in any way. Besides, this has also led to the elimination of harmful tailpipe pollutants such as particulates (soot), volatile organic compounds, hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, ozone, lead, and various oxides of nitrogen.
In other related auto news, Maruti Suzuki is developing an electric vehicle for the Indian market. Whereas other manufacturers like Hyundai and Tata Motors have already launched products such as the Kona and Nexon EV. However, Maruti has confirmed that it is working on an all-electric model of its popular hatchback Wagon R.
Thoughts About The BluSmart Drives Emission Control
Since our natural resources (petrol and diesel) are getting scarce manufacturers are focusing more on electric vehicles. BluSmart drive has helped save a lot of CO2 emissions to make the environment cleaner and greener with the widespread use of electric mobility.