- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 3 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 4 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Highest number of COVID-19 vaccines administered in UP on first day of inoculation
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
With the Indian festive season around the corner, it offers an excellent chance for people to make new purchases for themselves and their house, while also embarking on new beginnings as well.
Among the long list of festivals celebrated in the country, Diwali - the festival of lights, is considered one of the most important. The festival witnesses people making a number of new purchases, anything from small personal items to new vehicles. But what makes this part of the year considered a good time to make purchases? Here are five reasons why it makes the perfect sense.
The festive season, considered an auspicious time, brings in positive sentiments among people. This is what motivates them to embark on new beginnings or make large purchases or investments.
Purchase of new vehicles in India is still considered an extravagance for many, hence many potential customers, especially first-time buyers wait for the festive season to make their purchases.
Exclusive Benefits & Discounts
Vehicle manufacturers further support the positive car buying sentiments in India. Various brands offer exclusive benefits, discounts and special offers for customers looking to purchase a new vehicle.
Carmakers offer high cash discounts, easy finance options and other benefits for customers, exclusively during the festive season. These heavy discounts and benefits, further add up to a lot of savings for car buyers, which brands hope encourage them to make the purchase decision.
New Car Launches
Apart from offering big discounts and benefits, carmakers also choose the festive season to introduce new models in the Indian market. The cars launched during the festive season, especially around Diwali tend to perform well in sales, as a brand new product makes for a more attractive proposition than an older model.
This festive season as well, brands have lined up a number of new models, which is expected to arrive in the market over the next one month. This includes the Maruti Celerio facelift, BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe, Land Rover Defender, Nissan Magnite, Renault Kiger; among many others.
With more customers making their vehicle purchase during this time, vehicle production in the respective brand's factories is usually at full steam. People making the purchase during the festive season, also expect the delivery of their newly bought vehicles during the auspicious time as well. Hence, the waiting period during festivities is comparatively lower than the rest of the year.
Also, this year with the COVID-19 pandemic causing a major disruption in sales, carmakers will be hoping the festive season will help recover the lost sales over the next couple of months.
Exchange Offers & Finance Options
Apart from a new car purchase, carmakers also offer good deals on vehicle exchanges, while also offering cashback and loyalty benefits as well. Brands also take this opportunity to offer a number of easy ownership and finance options, which provide low-interest rates, EMI schemes and other benefits as well.
Thoughts On The New Vehicle Purchase During Diwali Festivities
There are a number of advantages to purchasing a new car during the festive season, especially around the Diwali period. The period offers a good win-win situation for both customers and car brands, as it improves sales for the carmaker while customers get to drive home their dream vehicle.