- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 9 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
With the Indian festive season around the corner, it offers an excellent chance for people to make new purchases for themselves and their house, while also embarking on new beginnings as well.
Among the long list of festivals celebrated in the country, Diwali - the festival of lights, is considered one of the most important. The festival witnesses people making a number of new purchases, anything from small personal items to new vehicles. But what makes this part of the year considered a good time to make purchases? Here are five reasons why it makes the perfect sense.
The festive season, considered an auspicious time, brings in positive sentiments among people. This is what motivates them to embark on new beginnings or make large purchases or investments.
Purchase of new vehicles in India is still considered an extravagance for many, hence many potential customers, especially first-time buyers wait for the festive season to make their purchases.
Exclusive Benefits & Discounts
Vehicle manufacturers further support the positive car buying sentiments in India. Various brands offer exclusive benefits, discounts and special offers for customers looking to purchase a new vehicle.
Carmakers offer high cash discounts, easy finance options and other benefits for customers, exclusively during the festive season. These heavy discounts and benefits, further add up to a lot of savings for car buyers, which brands hope encourage them to make the purchase decision.
New Car Launches
Apart from offering big discounts and benefits, carmakers also choose the festive season to introduce new models in the Indian market. The cars launched during the festive season, especially around Diwali tend to perform well in sales, as a brand new product makes for a more attractive proposition than an older model.
This festive season as well, brands have lined up a number of new models, which is expected to arrive in the market over the next one month. This includes the Maruti Celerio facelift, BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe, Land Rover Defender, Nissan Magnite, Renault Kiger; among many others.
With more customers making their vehicle purchase during this time, vehicle production in the respective brand's factories is usually at full steam. People making the purchase during the festive season, also expect the delivery of their newly bought vehicles during the auspicious time as well. Hence, the waiting period during festivities is comparatively lower than the rest of the year.
Also, this year with the COVID-19 pandemic causing a major disruption in sales, carmakers will be hoping the festive season will help recover the lost sales over the next couple of months.
Exchange Offers & Finance Options
Apart from a new car purchase, carmakers also offer good deals on vehicle exchanges, while also offering cashback and loyalty benefits as well. Brands also take this opportunity to offer a number of easy ownership and finance options, which provide low-interest rates, EMI schemes and other benefits as well.
Thoughts On The New Vehicle Purchase During Diwali Festivities
There are a number of advantages to purchasing a new car during the festive season, especially around the Diwali period. The period offers a good win-win situation for both customers and car brands, as it improves sales for the carmaker while customers get to drive home their dream vehicle.