- 49 min ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- 15 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 18 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 23 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- Finance 3 Best Government Fixed Deposits Promising Returns Up To 8.50%
- News Toolkit case: SC dismisses pleas of Chhattisgarh govt against relief granted to Raman Singh, Sambit Patra
- Lifestyle Pitru Paksha 2021: Wishes, Quotes, Images, Greetings, Whatsapp Status, Messages
- Technology DoT Announces New KYC Norms For Mobile Connections: Here Are All Details
- Movies Valimai Release Date: Ajith Starrer And Thalapathy Vijay’s Beast To Clash On Pongal 2022?
- Sports Rumour Has It: Martial free to leave Man Utd in January as Barcelona circle
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Tractor sales is a fantastic way to know about the performance of the Rural Economy in the country. India has an agriculture driven economy, and sales make up a big part of it. Here are the top five performers in India as far as tractor sales are concerned.
Mahindra & Mahindra has been a consistent performer, and has managed to maintain its market share in the country. The company registered 2,91,901 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20, as compared to the 3,16,742 units registered in sales during the financial year 2018-2019; resulting in a year-on-year growth of -7.8 per cent.
Chennai based Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) registered 1,20,151 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20, as compared to the 1,44,693 units registered during the financial year 2018-19; resulting in a year-on-year growth of -17.0 per cent.
Punjab based Sonalika Group registered 82,958 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20, as compared to the 95,976 units registered in sales during the financial year 2018-09; resulting in a year-on-year growth of -13.6 per cent.
Haryana based Escorts Group registered 82,252 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20, as compared to the 93,087 units registered during the financial year 2018-19; resulting in a year-on-year growth of -11.6 per cent.
Pune based American tractor manufacturer, John Deere, registered 68,322 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20, as compared to the 68,132 units sold during the financial year 2018-19; resulting in a year on year growth of 0.3 per cent.
Tractor manufacturers New Holland, Kubota, and VST registered 26,745, 12,924, and 6,703, in sales figures for the financial year 2019-20 respectively, as compared to the 31,256, 10,876, and 7,570 for the financial year 2018-19; resulting in year on year growth figures of -14.4 per cent, 18.8 per cent, and -11.5 per cent respectively.
Pune based Same Deutz-Fahr, and Force, registered 4,102 and 3,248 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20 respectively, as compared to 4,263 and 3,730 units in sales for the financial year 2018-19, respectively.