- 5 hrs ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 6 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 7 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- News Mood of The Nation: 73% polled Indians believe PM Modi handled Covid pandemic well
- Movies KBC 12: After Amitabh Bachchan's Request, Contestant Vivek Parihar And His Wife Get Transferred To Same City
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Tractor sales is a fantastic way to know about the performance of the Rural Economy in the country. India has an agriculture driven economy, and sales make up a big part of it. Here are the top five performers in India as far as tractor sales are concerned.
Mahindra & Mahindra has been a consistent performer, and has managed to maintain its market share in the country. The company registered 2,91,901 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20, as compared to the 3,16,742 units registered in sales during the financial year 2018-2019; resulting in a year-on-year growth of -7.8 per cent.
Chennai based Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) registered 1,20,151 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20, as compared to the 1,44,693 units registered during the financial year 2018-19; resulting in a year-on-year growth of -17.0 per cent.
Punjab based Sonalika Group registered 82,958 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20, as compared to the 95,976 units registered in sales during the financial year 2018-09; resulting in a year-on-year growth of -13.6 per cent.
Haryana based Escorts Group registered 82,252 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20, as compared to the 93,087 units registered during the financial year 2018-19; resulting in a year-on-year growth of -11.6 per cent.
Pune based American tractor manufacturer, John Deere, registered 68,322 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20, as compared to the 68,132 units sold during the financial year 2018-19; resulting in a year on year growth of 0.3 per cent.
Tractor manufacturers New Holland, Kubota, and VST registered 26,745, 12,924, and 6,703, in sales figures for the financial year 2019-20 respectively, as compared to the 31,256, 10,876, and 7,570 for the financial year 2018-19; resulting in year on year growth figures of -14.4 per cent, 18.8 per cent, and -11.5 per cent respectively.
Pune based Same Deutz-Fahr, and Force, registered 4,102 and 3,248 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20 respectively, as compared to 4,263 and 3,730 units in sales for the financial year 2018-19, respectively.