- 9 min ago Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- 2 hrs ago Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- 17 hrs ago MG Hector Dual-Tone Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.84 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Limited Time Subscription Offer Introduced During Festive Season
- News More meets on the cards before Indo-China disengagement takes place along LAC
- Technology Human Fall Flat Game Download For Android: How To Download Human Fall Flat Game Free On Android
- Movies Anurag Kashyap's Assistant Reveals How The Director Reacted When An Actress Suggested Sexual Favours
- Sports Devdutt Padikkal story: 'You are in the playing XI' When Virat Kohli left young RCB batsman nervous
- Finance Vodafone Idea Slips 7% On Reports That It May Need To Pay 10% AGR Dues By Mar
- Lifestyle To Fast Or Not To Fast! A Nutritionist’s View On Fasting, Its Benefits And Side Effects
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Tractor sales is a fantastic way to know about the performance of the Rural Economy in the country. India has an agriculture driven economy, and sales make up a big part of it. Here are the top five performers in India as far as tractor sales are concerned.
Mahindra & Mahindra has been a consistent performer, and has managed to maintain its market share in the country. The company registered 2,91,901 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20, as compared to the 3,16,742 units registered in sales during the financial year 2018-2019; resulting in a year-on-year growth of -7.8 per cent.
Chennai based Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) registered 1,20,151 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20, as compared to the 1,44,693 units registered during the financial year 2018-19; resulting in a year-on-year growth of -17.0 per cent.
Punjab based Sonalika Group registered 82,958 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20, as compared to the 95,976 units registered in sales during the financial year 2018-09; resulting in a year-on-year growth of -13.6 per cent.
Haryana based Escorts Group registered 82,252 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20, as compared to the 93,087 units registered during the financial year 2018-19; resulting in a year-on-year growth of -11.6 per cent.
Pune based American tractor manufacturer, John Deere, registered 68,322 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20, as compared to the 68,132 units sold during the financial year 2018-19; resulting in a year on year growth of 0.3 per cent.
Tractor manufacturers New Holland, Kubota, and VST registered 26,745, 12,924, and 6,703, in sales figures for the financial year 2019-20 respectively, as compared to the 31,256, 10,876, and 7,570 for the financial year 2018-19; resulting in year on year growth figures of -14.4 per cent, 18.8 per cent, and -11.5 per cent respectively.
Pune based Same Deutz-Fahr, and Force, registered 4,102 and 3,248 units in sales for the financial year 2019-20 respectively, as compared to 4,263 and 3,730 units in sales for the financial year 2018-19, respectively.