- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 16 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News NIA takes over probe into assassination of Shaurya Chakra awardee by Khalistan terrorists
- Technology Flipkart Mobile Bonanza 2021 Offers On Narzo 20, Realme 7 Pro, Realme 6 Pro, Realme C3 And More
- Sports Manchester United 1-2 Sheffield United: Burke deals huge blow in Premier League title race
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
The list of India's top-10 best-selling cars for the month of June 2020 has been released. Amidst the restart of operations in the auto industry, carmakers have been slowly able to witness a steady rise in demand in the Indian market. Having said that, here are the top-10 best-selling cars in the Indian market in June 2020.
The ever-popular Maruti Alto hatchback regained the top-slot as the best-selling car in the country in June 2020. The entry-level hatchback registered 7,298 units of sales in the previous month to regain the title of India's best-selling car. The Maruti Alto witnessed a good demand in June, after having registered just 1,506 units of sales in the month of May 2020.
Following the Maruti Alto is the Hyundai Creta SUV in second place. The all-new Hyundai Creta launched in March 2020 continues to remain the best-selling SUV in India for the second month in a row. The mid-size SUV registered 7,207 units of sales in the month of June 2020.
The Kia Seltos came in the third position on the list. The Seltos lost out to the Hyundai Creta by just a few units, registering 7,114 units in the month of June 2020. However, the Seltos has made significant gains in its month-on-month sales after having registered just 1,611 units in May 2020.
The Maruti WagonR comes in the fourth position with 6,972 units of sales in the previous month. The popular tall-boy hatchback has managed to regain its position in the top-10 list, after losing out heavily in May 2020.
Completing the top-five is the Maruti Dzire compact-sedan registering 5,834 units in the last month. The Maruti Dzire did manage to register higher monthly sales, however, it did drop from the third position on the list in May 2020.
|Rank||Model||June 2020 (Units Sold)|
The bottom five on the list include three other Maruti Suzuki models. These include the Vitara Brezza, Baleno and the Celerio in sixth, seventh and eighth place, respectively. The Maruti Vitara Brezza registered 4,542 units, the Baleno recorded 4,300 and the Celerio sales in June 2020 stood at 4,145 units.
The Hyundai Venue came in ninth position with 4,129 units of sales, while the Tata Tiago completed the top-10 with 4,069 units.
Thoughts On The Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020
The top-10 best-selling car list seems to have come back to ‘near-normalcy', with the Maruti Alto regaining the top-slot. However, the more interesting part over the next few months will be between the sales of the Hyundai Creta and the Kia Seltos, as both of them have a huge following in the Indian market.