- 8 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- 12 hrs ago Ashok Leyland Delivers Light Bullet-Proof Vehicles To Indian Air Force: First Batch of LBPV
- 13 hrs ago According To The CEEW-CEF Report Nearly 1.35 lakh EVs Sold In India In FY2021: Here Are The Details
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 9 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Stays Stable
- Technology Week 16, 2021 Launch Roundup: ZTE Axon 30 Ultra, ASUS ROG Phone 5, Sony Xperia 10 III, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs SRH: Match report: Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult shine for Mumbai Indians
- News Madhya Pradesh: Corona curfew extended in Bhopal till Apr 26
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
London based Bentley Motors Limited has officially released a video of the Bentley Bentayga facelift ahead of its global unveil scheduled for 30 June. The video highlights key features of the model.
The video reveals that the Bentayga facelift model will feature oval shaped headlights, an analogue clock, new alloy wheels, and an engine start-stop button. The video also shows the car's speedometer, steering wheel, and part of the sound system.
The model will arrive with a redesigned front bumper, and additional chrome elements on the front fascia. While there are no images or videos of the rear end of the car, expectations are that it will feature a new set of LED tail lights, in addition to a redesigned rear bumper.
The Bentayga facelift model will feature a fully-digital instrument cluster, an upgraded and larger touch screen infotainment system, and redesigned air conditioning vents that replace the turbine style ones on the current-generation models.
The Bentley Bentayga facelift is expected to arrive with a 3.0-litre V6 plug-in hybrid engine, a 4.0-litre V8 twin turbo engine, and a 6.0-litre W12 engine.
The company hasn't released any more information about the Bentley Bentayga facelift model, but stay tuned, we'll bring you all you need to know about the model on 30 June.
In Bentley related news, the brand recently discontinued its flagship Mulsanne model that has been in production for over a decade. The luxury car manufacturer has hand crafted 7,300 units of the vehicle since its launch.
The last unit, called the ‘6.75 Edition by Mulliner', has been finished in Rose Gold over Tungsten, and is in the process of being shipped to its American owner. The ‘6.75 Edition by Mulliner' is a highly sought after vehicle as its production numbers were limited to 30 units only. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Bentley Bentayga Video Released By The Brand
While the video really doesn't reveal much, we're certain that there are more upgrades and updates that Bentley will offer. Expectations are that the new model will carry a premium over the current-generation models, but the updates and upgrades will definitely be worth it. We're excited to see the Bentayga facelift model on 30 June.