- 5 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 6 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 8 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 9 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- News DCGI finds no link between COVID vaccine shot and 'adverse' reaction in Chennai volunteer during trial
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Important that I try to win games for India whenever I play: Shardul Thakur
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Amitabh Bachchan Gives Special Name To Contestant Abhilasha Rao Kalwa; Calls Her 'Madam Sir'
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Finance JP Morgan Cuts EPS On RIL By 7-8%; Sees Limited Upside In Share Price
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
London based Bentley Motors Limited has officially released a video of the Bentley Bentayga facelift ahead of its global unveil scheduled for 30 June. The video highlights key features of the model.
The video reveals that the Bentayga facelift model will feature oval shaped headlights, an analogue clock, new alloy wheels, and an engine start-stop button. The video also shows the car's speedometer, steering wheel, and part of the sound system.
The model will arrive with a redesigned front bumper, and additional chrome elements on the front fascia. While there are no images or videos of the rear end of the car, expectations are that it will feature a new set of LED tail lights, in addition to a redesigned rear bumper.
The Bentayga facelift model will feature a fully-digital instrument cluster, an upgraded and larger touch screen infotainment system, and redesigned air conditioning vents that replace the turbine style ones on the current-generation models.
The Bentley Bentayga facelift is expected to arrive with a 3.0-litre V6 plug-in hybrid engine, a 4.0-litre V8 twin turbo engine, and a 6.0-litre W12 engine.
The company hasn't released any more information about the Bentley Bentayga facelift model, but stay tuned, we'll bring you all you need to know about the model on 30 June.
In Bentley related news, the brand recently discontinued its flagship Mulsanne model that has been in production for over a decade. The luxury car manufacturer has hand crafted 7,300 units of the vehicle since its launch.
The last unit, called the ‘6.75 Edition by Mulliner', has been finished in Rose Gold over Tungsten, and is in the process of being shipped to its American owner. The ‘6.75 Edition by Mulliner' is a highly sought after vehicle as its production numbers were limited to 30 units only. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Bentley Bentayga Video Released By The Brand
While the video really doesn't reveal much, we're certain that there are more upgrades and updates that Bentley will offer. Expectations are that the new model will carry a premium over the current-generation models, but the updates and upgrades will definitely be worth it. We're excited to see the Bentayga facelift model on 30 June.