- 13 hrs ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 14 hrs ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- 16 hrs ago TVS’ Scooters Price Increase: Prices Of TVS Scooty, Jupiter and NTorq 125 Hiked
- Movies Karnan Day 2 Box Office Collection: Dhanush Starrer Continues Its Dream Run!
- Technology Week 15, 2021 Launch Roundup: TECNO Spark 7, Nokia X10, X20, Nokia G20, C10, C20, iQOO 7, re
- News 'Tika Utsav' from today; aim to vaccinate maximum eligible people
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs DC: Both Prithvi and I were hitting the ball well: Player-of-the-match Shikhar Dhawan
- Finance 7th Pay Commission: Here’s How Your PF Contribution May Change From July
- Lifestyle Gudi Padwa 2021: The Rituals And Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Bentley has unveiled the Reindeer Eight, a unique one-off Christmas-themed model. The new Bentley Reindeer Eight is said to be based on the brand's Flying Spur V8 model and comes with a host of bespoke elements and highlights all around the exterior and interior of the car.
Starting with the exteriors, the new Bentley Reindeer Eight comes with a bespoke cricket ball colour paint scheme, called ‘Cricket Bauble'. The special edition also comes with a three-dimensional Reindeer in place of Bentley's ‘Flying B' mascot on the front of the bonnet. The saloon also features ‘Reindeer Eight' badges in place of the ‘V8' ones on the sides.
The exterior of the special Christmas-themed Bentley also comes with gold elements and highlights all around. This includes the front and rear diffusers, side sills and the side skirts.
The car also comes with a bespoke set of 22-inch gold rims wrapped in all-season tyres. The design is finished off with diamond-pattern on the sides of the saloon in different shades of grey, adding to the snow and winter theme of the saloon.
Moving inside, the Christmas theme continues here as well. The interiors come wrapped in the same Cricket Bauble colour upholstery. It features contrast gold stitching, with the customer (Santa Claus) name embroidered on the driver's seat.
The interiors come with a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment display, with built-in navigation and a ‘Naughty' and ‘Nice' list. The black veneer on the passenger side comes with bespoke graphics, depicting the night scene at the North Pole.
Powering Santa's new sleigh, is a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 petrol engine. It produces 549bhp and 770Nm of peak torque, paired with an eight-speed DCT automatic transmission. The Reindeer Eight saloon is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 4.1 seconds and reaching a top speed o 318km/h.
Thoughts On The One-Off Bentley Reindeer Eight Flying Spur
The Bentley Reindeer Eight is yet another no-expense barred one-off special edition version from the ultra-luxury car brand. A perfect addition to Santa Claus's garage?