- 34 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 20 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- Movies Mira Rajput Credits Hubby Shahid Kapoor For Helping Her Stay Calm And Happy During Her Pregnancies
- Sports India vs Australia: Pakistan cricketers hail Team India's incredible series win Down Under
- News From Lady Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: List of celebrities joining Biden's star-studded inauguration
- Finance PM Jan Dhan Account Holders Cross 41 Crore Mark
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Bentley has unveiled the Reindeer Eight, a unique one-off Christmas-themed model. The new Bentley Reindeer Eight is said to be based on the brand's Flying Spur V8 model and comes with a host of bespoke elements and highlights all around the exterior and interior of the car.
Starting with the exteriors, the new Bentley Reindeer Eight comes with a bespoke cricket ball colour paint scheme, called ‘Cricket Bauble'. The special edition also comes with a three-dimensional Reindeer in place of Bentley's ‘Flying B' mascot on the front of the bonnet. The saloon also features ‘Reindeer Eight' badges in place of the ‘V8' ones on the sides.
The exterior of the special Christmas-themed Bentley also comes with gold elements and highlights all around. This includes the front and rear diffusers, side sills and the side skirts.
The car also comes with a bespoke set of 22-inch gold rims wrapped in all-season tyres. The design is finished off with diamond-pattern on the sides of the saloon in different shades of grey, adding to the snow and winter theme of the saloon.
Moving inside, the Christmas theme continues here as well. The interiors come wrapped in the same Cricket Bauble colour upholstery. It features contrast gold stitching, with the customer (Santa Claus) name embroidered on the driver's seat.
The interiors come with a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment display, with built-in navigation and a ‘Naughty' and ‘Nice' list. The black veneer on the passenger side comes with bespoke graphics, depicting the night scene at the North Pole.
Powering Santa's new sleigh, is a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 petrol engine. It produces 549bhp and 770Nm of peak torque, paired with an eight-speed DCT automatic transmission. The Reindeer Eight saloon is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 4.1 seconds and reaching a top speed o 318km/h.
Thoughts On The One-Off Bentley Reindeer Eight Flying Spur
The Bentley Reindeer Eight is yet another no-expense barred one-off special edition version from the ultra-luxury car brand. A perfect addition to Santa Claus's garage?