- 8 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover Velar Launched In India At Rs 79.87 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Toyota Spare Parts Home Delivery Initiative Announced: Genuine Spares & Consumables Can Be Availed
- 16 hrs ago Revolt Electric Bike Bookings Reopen From June 18 In Six Cities: Here’s How To Book One
- 17 hrs ago Okinawa Scooter Prices Drop By Up To Rs 17,900: Here Are The New Model-Wise Price List
- News Nepal: Flash floods wreak havoc in Sindhupalchok, leaving at least 7 dead, several missing
- Sports Euro 2020: Wales vs Turkey Stats Highlights: Ramsey, Bale hog limelight
- Movies Happy Birthday Lisa Haydon: We Bet You Didn't Know These Interesting Facts About The Queen Actress
- Technology Amazon JBL Days Sale: Discount Offers On Headphones, Speakers, Earphones, And More
- Finance Fed Holds Interest Rates, Sees Faster Time Frame For Rate Hikes
- Lifestyle Celebrating Pride: Monica Dogra From ALTBalaji's The Married Woman Gives Styling Tips To Ace This Month!
- Travel Madhya Pradesh Tourism Collaborates With The Vidya Balan-Starrer Amazon Original Film ‘Sherni’
- Education Study Abroad 2021: Check Out The Countries Reopening For International Students
Bentley has unveiled the Reindeer Eight, a unique one-off Christmas-themed model. The new Bentley Reindeer Eight is said to be based on the brand's Flying Spur V8 model and comes with a host of bespoke elements and highlights all around the exterior and interior of the car.
Starting with the exteriors, the new Bentley Reindeer Eight comes with a bespoke cricket ball colour paint scheme, called ‘Cricket Bauble'. The special edition also comes with a three-dimensional Reindeer in place of Bentley's ‘Flying B' mascot on the front of the bonnet. The saloon also features ‘Reindeer Eight' badges in place of the ‘V8' ones on the sides.
The exterior of the special Christmas-themed Bentley also comes with gold elements and highlights all around. This includes the front and rear diffusers, side sills and the side skirts.
The car also comes with a bespoke set of 22-inch gold rims wrapped in all-season tyres. The design is finished off with diamond-pattern on the sides of the saloon in different shades of grey, adding to the snow and winter theme of the saloon.
Moving inside, the Christmas theme continues here as well. The interiors come wrapped in the same Cricket Bauble colour upholstery. It features contrast gold stitching, with the customer (Santa Claus) name embroidered on the driver's seat.
The interiors come with a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment display, with built-in navigation and a ‘Naughty' and ‘Nice' list. The black veneer on the passenger side comes with bespoke graphics, depicting the night scene at the North Pole.
Powering Santa's new sleigh, is a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 petrol engine. It produces 549bhp and 770Nm of peak torque, paired with an eight-speed DCT automatic transmission. The Reindeer Eight saloon is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 4.1 seconds and reaching a top speed o 318km/h.
Thoughts On The One-Off Bentley Reindeer Eight Flying Spur
The Bentley Reindeer Eight is yet another no-expense barred one-off special edition version from the ultra-luxury car brand. A perfect addition to Santa Claus's garage?