- 19 min ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 23 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 24 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- Sports Legendary hockey player Balbir Singh Sr passes away
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- News For bicycle girl Jyoti, studying is the first priority
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
India's first 2020 Bentley Flying Spur has been delivered to Deepak Mevada, a businessman based out of Gujarat. Featuring all the optional add ons available, this particular Bentley Flying Spur cost a massive Rs 5.6 Crore (on-road, India).
Image Courtesy: Supercars in Gujarat
The Bentley Flying Spur (MY2020) is a significant upgrade from the older model. The company claims that the 2020 model only shares the name with its predecessor and the car is entirely new. The luxury-saloon features a new chassis design, and body panels made out of aluminium that enhances the car's crease lines.
Image Courtesy: Supercars in Gujarat
The Bentley Flying Spur is peppered with features and luxury elements inside out. The car features LED headlights resemble a perfectly cut diamond, 22-inch alloy wheels, electronically adjustable leather seats, all add to the exclusivity of this car.
On the inside, adding to a long list of features are an electric sunroof, powered seats with ventilated and massage functions, detachable touchscreen displays for rear-seat entertainment, another detachable touchscreen display to control the temperature, blinds, and other features of the car, a fridge placed inside the rear centre console; and more.
The 2020 Bentley Flying Spur is powered by a 6.0-litre twin-turbo W12 engine. It produces 635bhp and 900Nm of torque, enough to spin the earth backwards. The power is sent to all four wheels via an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. The handling characteristics of the Bentley Flying Spur are enhanced with the inclusion of rear-wheel steering.
The Flying Spur weighs around 2.5 tonnes, and can accelerate from a standstill to 100km/h in just 3.8 seconds. It can achieve a top speed of over 333km/h. Apart from the W12 engine, the company also plans to offer the Flying Spur with a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8, and 3.0-litre twin-turbo hybrid V6 variants soon.
The Bentley Flying Spur is placed in a very niche and luxury segment. However, reports suggest that there are four more 2020 Bentley Flying Spur examples allocated to India buyers. The Bentley Flying Spur rivals the Rolls-Royce Ghost and the Mercedes Maybach in the Indian market.
Thoughts About India's First 2020 Bentley Flying Spur Delivered
Bentleys have always been a benchmark for luxury on wheels; among other brands. However, all Bentley models have a unique character of combining luxury with top-notch performance. The Bentley Flying Spur excites you enough to raise your eyebrows when you floor the gas pedal and offers a comfortable ride to calm you down at the same time. A rare breed indeed. Kudos to Mr Deepak for getting the car that goes into our history books.