- 4 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 4 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- Sports PM Modi to deliver inaugural address at Khelo India Winter Games opening ceremony
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- News Fisherfolk need independent ministry, not just a department: Rahul after PM Modi jibe
- Lifestyle 7 Signs That Will Tell You If He Isn’t Interest In A Second Date With You
- Technology Vivo X60 Receives Indonesia Telecom, BIS Certifications; Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen Confirms Aarya 2, Says ‘Your Wish Is Our Command'
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
India's first 2020 Bentley Flying Spur has been delivered to Deepak Mevada, a businessman based out of Gujarat. Featuring all the optional add ons available, this particular Bentley Flying Spur cost a massive Rs 5.6 Crore (on-road, India).
Image Courtesy: Supercars in Gujarat
The Bentley Flying Spur (MY2020) is a significant upgrade from the older model. The company claims that the 2020 model only shares the name with its predecessor and the car is entirely new. The luxury-saloon features a new chassis design, and body panels made out of aluminium that enhances the car's crease lines.
Image Courtesy: Supercars in Gujarat
The Bentley Flying Spur is peppered with features and luxury elements inside out. The car features LED headlights resemble a perfectly cut diamond, 22-inch alloy wheels, electronically adjustable leather seats, all add to the exclusivity of this car.
On the inside, adding to a long list of features are an electric sunroof, powered seats with ventilated and massage functions, detachable touchscreen displays for rear-seat entertainment, another detachable touchscreen display to control the temperature, blinds, and other features of the car, a fridge placed inside the rear centre console; and more.
The 2020 Bentley Flying Spur is powered by a 6.0-litre twin-turbo W12 engine. It produces 635bhp and 900Nm of torque, enough to spin the earth backwards. The power is sent to all four wheels via an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. The handling characteristics of the Bentley Flying Spur are enhanced with the inclusion of rear-wheel steering.
The Flying Spur weighs around 2.5 tonnes, and can accelerate from a standstill to 100km/h in just 3.8 seconds. It can achieve a top speed of over 333km/h. Apart from the W12 engine, the company also plans to offer the Flying Spur with a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8, and 3.0-litre twin-turbo hybrid V6 variants soon.
The Bentley Flying Spur is placed in a very niche and luxury segment. However, reports suggest that there are four more 2020 Bentley Flying Spur examples allocated to India buyers. The Bentley Flying Spur rivals the Rolls-Royce Ghost and the Mercedes Maybach in the Indian market.
Thoughts About India's First 2020 Bentley Flying Spur Delivered
Bentleys have always been a benchmark for luxury on wheels; among other brands. However, all Bentley models have a unique character of combining luxury with top-notch performance. The Bentley Flying Spur excites you enough to raise your eyebrows when you floor the gas pedal and offers a comfortable ride to calm you down at the same time. A rare breed indeed. Kudos to Mr Deepak for getting the car that goes into our history books.