- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 23 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News 1975 Emergency an outdated issue, should be buried: Sanjay Raut
- Sports India finish with 10 medals including one gold at Boxam International
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Audi has silently updated their official Indian website, adding their upcoming S5 Sportback offering in the lineup. The Audi S5 Sportback was confirmed to go on sale in India, when a teaser of the sedan was released at the end of the Q2 SUV launch event.
Once launched in India, the Audi S5 Sportback will become the brand's sixth model to be introduced in the market in 2020. These include the Q8, A8 L, RS7, RS Q8, Q8 Celebration & the Q2.
The latest version of the Audi S5 Sportback was unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2019. The new model features a more aggressive and sporty design, with sharp LED headlamps with LED DRLs, sleek LED tail lights, large signature grille at the front, stylish 19-inch dual-tone alloy wheels; among others.
The cabin also comes with a host of features and equipment, including an all-black theme which gives it the sporty character. The S5 Sportback also comes with a virtual cockpit, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, sport seats, flat-bottom steering wheel and many others.
Carrying forward the petrol-only models, the upcoming Audi S5 Sportback will come powered by a single 3.0-litre TFSI engine. It produces 349bhp and 500Nm of peak torque, mated to an eight-speed Tiptronic automatic transmission unit.
The car also comes standard with the brand's four-wheel-drive ‘Quattro' technology. Audi also claims that the Audi S5 Sportback is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 4.5 seconds. The sedan also comes with four driving modes: Comfort, Dynamic, Individual & Auto.
With the launch for the Audi S5 Sportback expected very soon, bookings for the same is also set to start. Once launched in India, the S5 Sportback will be imported into the market via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route.
Thoughts On The Audi S5 Sportback
Audi has been on a roll in 2020, introducing 6 new models in the market even amidst the pandemic and lockdown. The S5 Sportback will be their final launch for this year. Once introduced, the S5 Sportback in India will rival the likes of the Mercedes-AMG C 43.