- 59 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 1 hr ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Finance Sugar Stocks Rally Up To 18% As Piyush Goyal Meet; May Announce Sops
- Technology iPhone 13 Could Be Completely Port-Free; Apple To Ditch Lighting, Type-C
- Sports Six Pakistan cricketers in New Zealand test positive for Covid 19
- News NIA probing if PDP youth president was actively involved in terror conspiracy case
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan's Look From Bob Biswas Goes Viral; His Transformation Photos Are Unbelievable!
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Audi has silently updated their official Indian website, adding their upcoming S5 Sportback offering in the lineup. The Audi S5 Sportback was confirmed to go on sale in India, when a teaser of the sedan was released at the end of the Q2 SUV launch event.
Once launched in India, the Audi S5 Sportback will become the brand's sixth model to be introduced in the market in 2020. These include the Q8, A8 L, RS7, RS Q8, Q8 Celebration & the Q2.
The latest version of the Audi S5 Sportback was unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2019. The new model features a more aggressive and sporty design, with sharp LED headlamps with LED DRLs, sleek LED tail lights, large signature grille at the front, stylish 19-inch dual-tone alloy wheels; among others.
The cabin also comes with a host of features and equipment, including an all-black theme which gives it the sporty character. The S5 Sportback also comes with a virtual cockpit, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, sport seats, flat-bottom steering wheel and many others.
Carrying forward the petrol-only models, the upcoming Audi S5 Sportback will come powered by a single 3.0-litre TFSI engine. It produces 349bhp and 500Nm of peak torque, mated to an eight-speed Tiptronic automatic transmission unit.
The car also comes standard with the brand's four-wheel-drive ‘Quattro' technology. Audi also claims that the Audi S5 Sportback is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 4.5 seconds. The sedan also comes with four driving modes: Comfort, Dynamic, Individual & Auto.
With the launch for the Audi S5 Sportback expected very soon, bookings for the same is also set to start. Once launched in India, the S5 Sportback will be imported into the market via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route.
Thoughts On The Audi S5 Sportback
Audi has been on a roll in 2020, introducing 6 new models in the market even amidst the pandemic and lockdown. The S5 Sportback will be their final launch for this year. Once introduced, the S5 Sportback in India will rival the likes of the Mercedes-AMG C 43.