- 5 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 9 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 14 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 16 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Audi has silently updated their official Indian website, adding their upcoming S5 Sportback offering in the lineup. The Audi S5 Sportback was confirmed to go on sale in India, when a teaser of the sedan was released at the end of the Q2 SUV launch event.
Once launched in India, the Audi S5 Sportback will become the brand's sixth model to be introduced in the market in 2020. These include the Q8, A8 L, RS7, RS Q8, Q8 Celebration & the Q2.
The latest version of the Audi S5 Sportback was unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2019. The new model features a more aggressive and sporty design, with sharp LED headlamps with LED DRLs, sleek LED tail lights, large signature grille at the front, stylish 19-inch dual-tone alloy wheels; among others.
The cabin also comes with a host of features and equipment, including an all-black theme which gives it the sporty character. The S5 Sportback also comes with a virtual cockpit, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, sport seats, flat-bottom steering wheel and many others.
Carrying forward the petrol-only models, the upcoming Audi S5 Sportback will come powered by a single 3.0-litre TFSI engine. It produces 349bhp and 500Nm of peak torque, mated to an eight-speed Tiptronic automatic transmission unit.
The car also comes standard with the brand's four-wheel-drive ‘Quattro' technology. Audi also claims that the Audi S5 Sportback is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 4.5 seconds. The sedan also comes with four driving modes: Comfort, Dynamic, Individual & Auto.
With the launch for the Audi S5 Sportback expected very soon, bookings for the same is also set to start. Once launched in India, the S5 Sportback will be imported into the market via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route.
Thoughts On The Audi S5 Sportback
Audi has been on a roll in 2020, introducing 6 new models in the market even amidst the pandemic and lockdown. The S5 Sportback will be their final launch for this year. Once introduced, the S5 Sportback in India will rival the likes of the Mercedes-AMG C 43.