- 1 hr ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 2 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- News Farmers reject govt’s offer to suspend farm laws for 18 months, demand repeal
- Sports Tokyo Olympics could go ahead without fans, predicts former IOC vice president Dick Pound
- Technology BSNL Offering Lifetime Validity To Few Customers
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Movies Prabhas’ Uncle Krishnam Raju Responds To Rebel Star’s Wedding Rumours; Here’s What He Has To Say!
- Education Do You Know Why India Celebrates Republic Day?
- Finance 4 Secure Investments To Claim Tax Benefits Under Section 80C
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Audi India has launched the much-awaited RS7 Sportback in the Indian market. The new Audi RS7 Sportback is offered with a starting price of Rs 1.94 crore, ex-showroom (India).
Bookings for the RS7 Sportback already commenced a few weeks back. The new Sportback can be booked either online or through any of the brand's dealerships across India for an amount of Rs 10 lakh.
Audi has confirmed that the deliveries of the RS7 Sportback in India will commence from August 2020. The RS7 will be imported into the Indian market, via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route.
Powering the new Audi RS7 Sportback is a 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 petrol engine. It produces 592bhp and 800Nm of peak torque and is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission. Power is sent to all four wheels via the brand's ‘Quattro' all-wheel-drive system.
The Audi RS7 Sportback also claims to offer blistering speeds, with a 0 - 100km/h time of 3.6 seconds and an electronically limited top speed of 250km/h. The top speed can further be increased to either 280km/h or 305km/h with the optional Dynamic or Dynamic Plus packages, respectively.
For the uninitiated, the Audi RS7 Sportback is the performance-oriented version of the standard A7 four-door coupe. The RS7 Sportback comes with a host of upgrades, both cosmetically and mechanically, offering extremely sporty, aggressive and performance-oriented driving characteristics.
The Audi RS7 Sportback comes with a host of features and equipment, both inside and out. This includes a massive blacked-out front grille, sharp-looking LED headlamps, large air dam, flared wheel arches housing massive 21-inch wheels (with 22-inch alloys offered as optional), LED taillights connected by a LED light bar, prominent rear diffuser with twin oval-shaped exhaust tips and a host of others.
Inside, the Audi RS7 Sportback comes with a virtual cockpit, featuring a digital instrument cluster, large touchscreen infotainment system, sporty Alcantara upholstery, flat-bottom steering wheel, RS sports seats, aluminium paddle shifters, heads-up display and much more.
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said,
"We are thrilled to launch the new Audi RS7 Sportback in India, a car that is striking, powerful and is a technological masterpiece. The V8 twin-turbo 4.0L TFSI petrol heart propels the car to 100kph in a super quick 3.6 seconds."
"Our legendary Quattro all-wheel-drive system means you can make the most of the 600hp. I personally love the way the RS7 sounds and I can't wait for owners and enthusiasts to experience and hear its V8 growl."
Thoughts On The New Audi RS7 Sportback Launch In India
The Audi RS7 Sportback has been one of the most-awaited performance-oriented models in the Indian market. The RS7 Sportback is a direct rival to the BMW M5 Competition and the Mercedes-AMG E63 S saloon.