- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 16 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News NIA takes over probe into assassination of Shaurya Chakra awardee by Khalistan terrorists
- Technology Flipkart Mobile Bonanza 2021 Offers On Narzo 20, Realme 7 Pro, Realme 6 Pro, Realme C3 And More
- Sports Manchester United 1-2 Sheffield United: Burke deals huge blow in Premier League title race
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
German luxury car manufacturer, Audi AG has announced that its Audi RS7 Sportback will be launched on 16 July. The brand's dealers have started accepting bookings for the vehicle for an amount of Rs 10 lakh.
Audi's RS7 Sportback is the high performance variant of the company's A7 model. The vehicle is sporty, and features an aggressive looking set of bumpers, and oval shaped dual exhausts.
The RS7 shares its silhouette, bonnet, front doors, and boot lip with the brand's standard A7 models. However the Sportback is wider, features large air dams, and a black honeycomb grille.
The RS7 Sportback four-door coupe features pillarless doors, a flat bottom steering wheel, dual touchscreen infotainment systems, and interiors with Alcantara upholstery.
The Audi RS7 will be powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine that is mated to a 48V mild-hybrid motor. The engine produces a combined total of 600bhp and a massive 800Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all wheels.
The vehicle is expected to be priced north of the Rs 1.75 crore mark at launch. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
In Audi related news, the brand recently unveiled its 2021 Q5 model that is expected to launch in the country during next year. The model features revised styling as compared to the current-generation Audi Q5 models.
The new Q5 features new headlamps, redesigned DRLs, a 10.1-inch infotainment system, that supports Apple CarPlay, AI assistance, and voice commands.
The new infotainment system also features sat-nav with enhanced and high-resolution images from Google Earth. Other features include a multi-function steering wheel, climate control, a panoramic sunroof, and a digital instrument cluster. To know more about the 2021 Audi Q5, click here.
Thoughts About The Audi RS7 Scheduled For A 16 July Launch
The Audi RS7 looks like it means business, and obviously arrives with excellent performance figures. We think the model will do well considering its price bracket targets a very limited number of buyers across the country. Pandemic or not, premium and highly expensive vehicles always find buyers simply because they are lifestyle products.