- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
German auto manufacturer Audi is all set to launch its second-generation RS7 in India. The brand is expected to launch the RS7 variant model this July. Audi has also released a teaser on its domestic website.
The first-generation RS7 models were an ultimate display of brute force, and the second-generation model lives up to the name! The new model is powered by a 4.0-litre twin turbo V8 petrol engine that is mated to a 48V mild hybrid system.
The engine produces a massive 600 horsepower and 800 Newton-meters of torque. In comparison, the first-generation Audi RS7 models produces 560 horsepower and 700 Newton-meters of torque.
The engine comes mated to an eight-speed torque converter transmission unit, and power is sent to all wheels via the brand's Audi Quattro All Wheel Drive System. Audi claims that the RS7 variant can make the o to 100 kilometers per hour mark in 3.6 seconds.
The RS7 variant shares its low silhouette, its bonnet, front doors, and its boot lid with the standard A7 models. The RS7 is wider and features an aggressive frontal styling with massive air dams and a gloss black honeycomb grille.
The rear bumper features a large diffuser surrounding the RS' signature oval exhausts, and 21-inch rims that are offered as standard. The brand also offers 22-inch rims as an option in international markets.
The interiors of the Audi RS7 model features a dual touchscreen layout at the dashboard, Alcantara upholstery, and an RS specific steering wheel with large paddle shifters.
The car seats four comfortably but is expected to be sold in India as a five seater. Expectations are that Audi will offer its full customisation catalogue to buyers of the RS7 modes.
The Audi RS7 is expected to be priced starting upwards of Rs 1.75 crore, ex-showroom, and will compete with the Mercedes-Benz AMG E63, and the BMW M5 Competition once launched.
Thoughts About The Audi RS7 Launching In India Next Month
The Audi RS7 is a gorgeous looking car with some serious performance under the bonnet. We're sure this sports sedan will do well in the Indian market. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the information about the RS7 as it breaks!