- 10 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 12 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Movies Kavach 2 Actor Pranitaa Pandit And Husband Shivi Pandit Become Proud Parents Of A Baby Girl
- News Case against Congress leader for tweeting tampered image of PM Modi
- Sports ICC Board Meet: Nomination process, simple majority or 2/3rd on agenda
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
German auto manufacturer Audi has released a teaser of the new RS Q8 model ahead of its India launch. The teaser shared by the company hints that a launch is expected soon.
Audi had said during the launch of its RS7 Sportback model that the brand planned to launch more RS models in the country. The upcoming RS Q8 is essentially a high performance variant of the standard Q8 SUV.
The Audi Q8 was unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto Show during 2019, and currently holds the record for the fastest SUV at the Nurburgring circuit in German with a lap time of 7 minutes and 42.2 seconds.
Exterior design elements that help the RS Q8 stand apart from its Q8 sibling include a new single-frame grille, redesigned front and rear bumpers, an integrated diffuser, and an RS-spec spoiler. The RS Q8 model arrives with a very aggressive front fascia.
The Audi RS Q8 also features 22-inch alloy wheels as standard, with 23-inch wheels available as an option. Interiors will feature sporty seats, leather and Alcantara elements, an RS specific flat-bottom steering wheel, and a virtual cockpit.
Powering the Audi RS Q8 is a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine that produces 600bhp and 800Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all wheels via the brand's Quattro All-Wheel Drive System.
In Audi related news, the brand recently launched its RS7 Sportback model in India. Launched at Rs 1.94 crore, the vehicle has been imported as completely built units.
The Audi RS7 Sporback features a black-out grille at the front, large air dams, 21-inch wheels, and a prominent rear diffuser among a host of other features.
The vehicle also features a virtual cockpit, a touchscreen infotainment system, an RS specific flat-bottom steering wheel, a heads-up display, and aluminium paddle shifters among a host of other features. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Audi RS Q8 SUV
Owning the fastest SUV at the Nurburgring must be something else. The Audi RS Q8 looks aggressive, and definitely means business. We're glued to Audi for complete specs for the RS Q8 model and will bring you all the details as soon as we hear. Stay tuned!