- 17 min ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 17 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 19 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- News Will revisit GST when Congress is voted to power: Rahul Gandhi
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Movies Krack Day 14 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Emerges As A Blockbuster
- Lifestyle National Girl Child Day 24 January: Healthy Food For Teenage Girls
- Sports Ahead of England's India visit, Pietersen posts Dravid's tips on playing spin bowling
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
German auto manufacturer Audi has released a teaser of the new RS Q8 model ahead of its India launch. The teaser shared by the company hints that a launch is expected soon.
Audi had said during the launch of its RS7 Sportback model that the brand planned to launch more RS models in the country. The upcoming RS Q8 is essentially a high performance variant of the standard Q8 SUV.
The Audi Q8 was unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto Show during 2019, and currently holds the record for the fastest SUV at the Nurburgring circuit in German with a lap time of 7 minutes and 42.2 seconds.
Exterior design elements that help the RS Q8 stand apart from its Q8 sibling include a new single-frame grille, redesigned front and rear bumpers, an integrated diffuser, and an RS-spec spoiler. The RS Q8 model arrives with a very aggressive front fascia.
The Audi RS Q8 also features 22-inch alloy wheels as standard, with 23-inch wheels available as an option. Interiors will feature sporty seats, leather and Alcantara elements, an RS specific flat-bottom steering wheel, and a virtual cockpit.
Powering the Audi RS Q8 is a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine that produces 600bhp and 800Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all wheels via the brand's Quattro All-Wheel Drive System.
In Audi related news, the brand recently launched its RS7 Sportback model in India. Launched at Rs 1.94 crore, the vehicle has been imported as completely built units.
The Audi RS7 Sporback features a black-out grille at the front, large air dams, 21-inch wheels, and a prominent rear diffuser among a host of other features.
The vehicle also features a virtual cockpit, a touchscreen infotainment system, an RS specific flat-bottom steering wheel, a heads-up display, and aluminium paddle shifters among a host of other features. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Audi RS Q8 SUV
Owning the fastest SUV at the Nurburgring must be something else. The Audi RS Q8 looks aggressive, and definitely means business. We're glued to Audi for complete specs for the RS Q8 model and will bring you all the details as soon as we hear. Stay tuned!