- 37 min ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 3 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 19 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Movies TV Actress Raped By Man On Pretext Of Marriage In Mumbai; Case Filed
- Lifestyle Disha Patani Turns Makeup Artist For Herself For A Brand Shoot And The Result Is Absolutely Amazing!
- News Dual airbags compulsory for front passenger seat in all new cars from April 1
- Finance Difference Between 24K Gold and 22K Gold?
- Sports Rumour Has It: Bayern lead Koulibaly race, Man City favourites to sign Haaland
- Technology Possible Realme 8 Shows Up At Geekbench; Hints SD 720G SoC Instead Of MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Audi India recently launched its flagship SUV, the Q8 in the market. The Audi Q8 rivals the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLS and the BMW X7 in the country and has received an excellent response in the segment as well.
The Audi Q8 is imported into the country via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route, with the first consignment of cars for the Indian market already having been sold out. Looking at the overwhelming response for the Q8 in India, Audi is now said to be considering bringing the RS Q8 version to the Indian market as well.
In an interview with carandbike, the Head of Audi India, Balbir Singh Dillon confirmed that the German carmaker is ‘seriously considering' the introduction of the RS Q8 in India. The Audi RS Q8 is a more performance-oriented version of the standard Q8 SUV.
The Audi RS Q8 comes powered by a 4.0-litre turbocharged V8 petrol engine. It produces 600bhp and 800Nm of peak torque, paired with an automatic transmission.
In terms of performance, the Audi RS Q8 claims to sprint from 0 - 100km/h in 3.8 seconds, while a 0 - 200km/h run is completed in 13.7 seconds. The Audi RS Q8 also comes with an electronically-limited top speed of 250km/h. However, with the optional dynamic package, this can be increased to 305km/h.
The Audi RS Q8, similar to the standard SUV will be imported into India via the CBU route. The new performance-oriented SUV will be positioned above the standard Q8 while also being priced higher as well. However, the higher pricing is justified by its performance and additional features and equipment on offer.
Currently, the Audi Q8 is priced at Rs 1.33 crore. Hence, we can expect the RS Q8 version to be priced in the range of around Rs 1.75 crore. All prices are ex-showroom (India). Considering the price, there is also a good chance, Audi might import the SUV based on the booking received.
Thoughts On The Audi RS Q8 Under Consideration For India
The Audi RS Q8 is the most powerful iteration of the Q8 SUV from the German brand. If brought to the Indian market, the SUV will rival the likes of the Bentley Bentayga, Rolls Royce Cullinan and the Lamborghini Urus.