- 44 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 18 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Movies Netizens Shame Media For Creating Chaos Around Sara Ali Khan & Amrita Singh At The Mumbai Airport
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- News SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away at 74
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Audi is all set to launch the RS performance variant of its flagship Q8 SUV in the Indian market. The RS Q8 perfromance SUV will go on sale from August 27, 2020. Ahead of its launch, the SUV has been spotted arriving at dealerships.
Latest images from Gaadiwaadi, reveals the RS Q8 in Navarra Blue paint scheme at one of Audi's official dealerships. Apart from the blue paint scheme, the SUV will be offered in a host of colours to choose from.
The company will also offer customization and personalization that are exclusive to the RS Q8 SUV. Potential customers can book their Audi RS Q8 online from the comfort of their home and personalize it according to their preference.
Alternatively, they can register their interest at the nearest Audi India dealership, who will also help with all customization and personalization requests. The SUV can be booked prior to the launch for a token amount of Rs 15 lakh.
The RS Q8 is claimed to be the fastest series-production SUV on the Nurburgring race track by the company. The SUV has registered a lap time of 7 minutes and 42.2 seconds. Speaking about the engine, the RS Q8 is powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8. It produces a maximum of 600bhp and a peak torque of 800Nm.
The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all wheels using the brand's Quattro four-wheel-drive system. The SUV accelerates from 0 to 100kmph in 3.8s and continues to reach 200kmph in just 13.7s. The top speed is electronically limited to 305kmph.
It also features a 48V mild-hybrid system can store up to 15bhp of power with the help of an onboard lithium-ion battery pack. The energy is harvested to charge the battery by using regenerative braking. Audi claims that the mild-hybrid system will allow the RS Q8 to run for up to 40 seconds in pure electric mode, and offers fuel savings of up to 2.8 litres for every 100 kilometres.
The RS Q8 will feature a couple of cosmetic changes over the standard model. These include a new single-frame grille, redesigned front and rear bumpers, an integrated diffuser, an RS-spec spoiler. and a 22-inch alloy wheels as standard.
On the inside, it continues to feature a sporty theme with the help of bucket-like seats, leather and Alcantara elements, an RS-specific flat-bottom steering wheel, and a virtual cockpit; among others.
Thoughts About The Audi RS Q8 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships Ahead Of Launch
With the SUV arriving at dealerships ahead of launch, Audi could start deliveries of the RS Q8 right after the launch. The standard Q8 model retails at Rs 1.34 Crore, ex-showroom in the country. As a result, the RS Q8 is expected to be priced slightly higher at around Rs 2.0 Crore, when launched in the Indian market.