- 5 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 7 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 9 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 13 hrs ago New Tata Safari Arrives At Dealer Yard Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 25 Highlights: Vikas, Devoleena, Nikki And Rahul Get Nominated For This Week’s Eviction
- News J&K: Pilot dead as Army chopper crash-lands in Kathua, another injured
- Sports Sri Lanka vs England Test Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics; Joe Root stars
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Technology Realme Race Launch Officially Teased; Likely To Hit The Stores In February
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan Wins Us With Her Radiant Style In Gym Wear; Much-needed Goals!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Audi is all set to launch the RS performance variant of its flagship Q8 SUV in the Indian market. The RS Q8 perfromance SUV will go on sale from August 27, 2020. Ahead of its launch, the SUV has been spotted arriving at dealerships.
Latest images from Gaadiwaadi, reveals the RS Q8 in Navarra Blue paint scheme at one of Audi's official dealerships. Apart from the blue paint scheme, the SUV will be offered in a host of colours to choose from.
The company will also offer customization and personalization that are exclusive to the RS Q8 SUV. Potential customers can book their Audi RS Q8 online from the comfort of their home and personalize it according to their preference.
Alternatively, they can register their interest at the nearest Audi India dealership, who will also help with all customization and personalization requests. The SUV can be booked prior to the launch for a token amount of Rs 15 lakh.
The RS Q8 is claimed to be the fastest series-production SUV on the Nurburgring race track by the company. The SUV has registered a lap time of 7 minutes and 42.2 seconds. Speaking about the engine, the RS Q8 is powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8. It produces a maximum of 600bhp and a peak torque of 800Nm.
The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all wheels using the brand's Quattro four-wheel-drive system. The SUV accelerates from 0 to 100kmph in 3.8s and continues to reach 200kmph in just 13.7s. The top speed is electronically limited to 305kmph.
It also features a 48V mild-hybrid system can store up to 15bhp of power with the help of an onboard lithium-ion battery pack. The energy is harvested to charge the battery by using regenerative braking. Audi claims that the mild-hybrid system will allow the RS Q8 to run for up to 40 seconds in pure electric mode, and offers fuel savings of up to 2.8 litres for every 100 kilometres.
The RS Q8 will feature a couple of cosmetic changes over the standard model. These include a new single-frame grille, redesigned front and rear bumpers, an integrated diffuser, an RS-spec spoiler. and a 22-inch alloy wheels as standard.
On the inside, it continues to feature a sporty theme with the help of bucket-like seats, leather and Alcantara elements, an RS-specific flat-bottom steering wheel, and a virtual cockpit; among others.
Thoughts About The Audi RS Q8 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships Ahead Of Launch
With the SUV arriving at dealerships ahead of launch, Audi could start deliveries of the RS Q8 right after the launch. The standard Q8 model retails at Rs 1.34 Crore, ex-showroom in the country. As a result, the RS Q8 is expected to be priced slightly higher at around Rs 2.0 Crore, when launched in the Indian market.