- 1 hr ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 1 day ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- Technology DoT Issues Show-Cause Notice To Vi Over Licence Fee Dues
- News Baftas 2021: Nomadland wins big with four awards wins; Here's full list of winners
- Finance How To Find Your Nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra Online?
- Movies Choti Sarrdaarni's Shivangi Verma Tests COVID-19 Positive; Says BF Ripudaman Has Been Her Biggest Strength
- Education Karnataka: No Summer Vacation This Year, Exams To Go On As Per Schedule
- Sports WWE Wrestlemania 37 Night Two recap, results and highlights
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Audi has launched a new variant of its Q8 flagship SUV called the Celebration in the Indian market. The Audi Q8 Celebration is prices at Rs 98.98 Lakhs (ex-showroom, India) and continues to come powered by the 3.0-litre TFSI engine.
The new Celebration model now retails at a whopping 34.02 lakh less than the standard Q8 ‘Technology' model, which is also powered by the same engine option. Bookings for the new launched SUV are open at dealerships across the country and on the brand's online retails platform.
The 3.0-litre TFSI engine produces a maximum of 338bhp and a peak torque of 500Nm. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all wheels using the brand's Quattro four-wheel-drive system.
The SUV accelerates from 0 to 100kmph in 5.9s and continues to reach an electronically limited top speed of 250kmph. The Audi Q8 also features a self-locking centre differential to modulate power between all four wheels.
Mr Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, "Traditionally, the festive season has been a strong sales period for the auto industry and we are extremely happy to introduce an addition to the Q-family - the Audi Q8 Celebration. Since its very successful launch in January earlier this year, the Audi Q8 has received an overwhelming response and we are confident that with the Audi Q8 Celebration we will now be able to widen the appeal of this irresistible Q model."
Mr Dhillon further added, "The Audi Q8 is an SUV that showcases Audi's powerful design, cutting-edge technology and depth of engineering. It's an SUV that's as pleasurable to sit in as it is to drive and also packs in the versatility of an Audi Q-model. As a brand, we are focused on exceeding customer expectations and the Audi Q8 Celebration model is another step in that journey."
Some of the features on the Audi Q8 Celebration model include HD Matrix LED headlamps with dynamic lighting, Button-less MMI Navigation system with Touch Response, Audi Virtual Cockpit, and Audi Smartphone Interface.
The flagship SUV also features Audi Phone Box light with wireless charging, Audi music interface, a Panoramic Sunroof, Audi Pre-Sense, 8 Airbags, Contour Ambient lighting and Audi Park Assist among other equipment.
The design of the Celebration variant remains the same at the ones seen on standard Q8 model. It continues to feature the distinctive hexagonal grille and the multi-LED tail lamps with a lightbar placed across the length of the boot-lid. It also features the same forged 5-spoke 19-inch alloy wheels.
Thoughts About The Audi Q8 Celebration Model Launched In India
Audi has launched a new much affordable variant of its flagship SUV model called the Q8 Celebration in India to welcome the festive season starting this month. The new variant is significantly cheaper over the standard model and represents extreme value for money.