- 15 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Whatsapp shares 'WhatsApp Status' to users giving assurance on privacy, gets trolled by netizens
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Audi has launched a new variant of its Q8 flagship SUV called the Celebration in the Indian market. The Audi Q8 Celebration is prices at Rs 98.98 Lakhs (ex-showroom, India) and continues to come powered by the 3.0-litre TFSI engine.
The new Celebration model now retails at a whopping 34.02 lakh less than the standard Q8 ‘Technology' model, which is also powered by the same engine option. Bookings for the new launched SUV are open at dealerships across the country and on the brand's online retails platform.
The 3.0-litre TFSI engine produces a maximum of 338bhp and a peak torque of 500Nm. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all wheels using the brand's Quattro four-wheel-drive system.
The SUV accelerates from 0 to 100kmph in 5.9s and continues to reach an electronically limited top speed of 250kmph. The Audi Q8 also features a self-locking centre differential to modulate power between all four wheels.
Mr Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, "Traditionally, the festive season has been a strong sales period for the auto industry and we are extremely happy to introduce an addition to the Q-family - the Audi Q8 Celebration. Since its very successful launch in January earlier this year, the Audi Q8 has received an overwhelming response and we are confident that with the Audi Q8 Celebration we will now be able to widen the appeal of this irresistible Q model."
Mr Dhillon further added, "The Audi Q8 is an SUV that showcases Audi's powerful design, cutting-edge technology and depth of engineering. It's an SUV that's as pleasurable to sit in as it is to drive and also packs in the versatility of an Audi Q-model. As a brand, we are focused on exceeding customer expectations and the Audi Q8 Celebration model is another step in that journey."
Some of the features on the Audi Q8 Celebration model include HD Matrix LED headlamps with dynamic lighting, Button-less MMI Navigation system with Touch Response, Audi Virtual Cockpit, and Audi Smartphone Interface.
The flagship SUV also features Audi Phone Box light with wireless charging, Audi music interface, a Panoramic Sunroof, Audi Pre-Sense, 8 Airbags, Contour Ambient lighting and Audi Park Assist among other equipment.
The design of the Celebration variant remains the same at the ones seen on standard Q8 model. It continues to feature the distinctive hexagonal grille and the multi-LED tail lamps with a lightbar placed across the length of the boot-lid. It also features the same forged 5-spoke 19-inch alloy wheels.
Thoughts About The Audi Q8 Celebration Model Launched In India
Audi has launched a new much affordable variant of its flagship SUV model called the Q8 Celebration in India to welcome the festive season starting this month. The new variant is significantly cheaper over the standard model and represents extreme value for money.