- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
The Audi Q2 was first showcased at the Geneva Motor Show back in 2016. People have been eagerly waiting to get their hands on the company's smallest SUV since then. However, Audi India recently released a teaser video, which confirms the upcoming launch of this Q2 SUV in the Indian market.
Earlier this month, Audi revealed the facelifted Q2 that will go on sale soon in the European market. Sadly India will not be getting the facelifted version, what it will get is the pre-facelift version of the Q2. The new SUV from the company will be made on the Volkswagen Group's MQB platform. The Q2 will have a wheelbase of 2,601mm, a length of 4,191mm, 1,794mm in width and will measure 1,508mm in height.
The design of the Audi Q2 is rather subtle. At the front, the Q2 gets a single-frame grille which now makes the car look slightly wider, it also gets a new rear diffuser insert, a redesigned front air intake with silver accents and LED headlamps with DRLs. It will also receive black cladding on bumpers, wheel arches and running boards. At the rear, the car gets a wide tailgate, square-shaped LED tail lamps and distinctive Audi logo and badging.
On the inside, the Audi Q2 will feature sports seats with leather upholstery, an LED interior lighting package with 10 colour options, a multi-function steering wheel, rear seats with a 60:40 split, an 8.3-inch infotainment and MMI controller with Apple CarPlay and AndroidAuto. Boot space for the front-wheel-drive variants will be 405 liters, on the other hand, the all-wheel-drive variant will get 355 liters of boot space. The Q2 will also receive a 12.3-inch Virtual Cockpit digital instrument console and a panoramic sunroof.
Mechanically the Audi Q2 will be offered with a 2.0-liter turbo petrol engine. The unit will make 188bhp of power and 320Nm of peak torque and will be mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission with Audi's Quattro all wheel drive system. The Q2 will catapult from 0 to 100 km/h in just 6.5 seconds and will have a top speed of 228 km/h.
Thoughts About The All-New Audi Q2
The all-new Audi Q2 is expected to hit the Indian shores sometime in the month of September. Once launched, the Q2 will go up against the likes of the BMW X1, Volvo XC40 and the upcoming Mercedes-Benz GLA. Bookings for the Q2 will commence shortly.