- 1 hr ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 2 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- News India’s victory over Pak in 1971: Victory flame reaches Nainital
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Audi has announced that it will be launching the all-new Q2 SUV on October 16 in the Indian Market. The Audi Q2 was first showcased at the Geneva Motor Show back in 2016. Earlier this month, the company revealed the facelifted Q2 that will go on sale soon in the European market.
A couple of days back, the company started accepting bookings for the Audi Q2. The Audi Q2 can be booked with an amount of Rs 2 Lakhs. Customers can book the Audi Q2 from the official website sitting at home or can register their interest at the nearest Audi India dealership.
The new SUV from the company will be made on the Volkswagen Group's MQB platform. The Q2 will have a wheelbase of 2,601mm, a length of 4,191mm, 1,794mm in width and will measure 1,508mm in height. Apart from this, Audi India is also offering an introductory ‘Peace of Mind' benefits package. This will include a 5 year Service Package with 2+3 years Extended Warranty and 2+3 years RoadSide Assistance also.
At the front, the Q2 gets a single-frame grille which now makes the car look slightly wider, it also gets a new rear diffuser insert, a redesigned front air intake with silver accents and LED headlamps with DRLs. It will also receive black cladding on bumpers, wheel arches and running boards. At the rear, the car gets a wide tailgate, square-shaped LED tail lamps and distinctive Audi logo and badging.
On the inside, the Audi Q2 will feature sports seats with leather upholstery, an LED interior lighting package with 10 colour options, a multi-function steering wheel, rear seats with a 60:40 split, 8.3-inch infotainment and MMI controller with Apple CarPlay and AndroidAuto. Boot space for the front-wheel-drive variants will be 405 litres, on the other hand, the all-wheel-drive variant will get 355 litres of boot space. The Q2 will also receive a 12.3-inch Virtual Cockpit digital instrument console and a panoramic sunroof.
Mechanically the Audi Q2 is expected to be offered with a 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine. The unit will make 188bhp of power and 320Nm of peak torque and will be mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission with Audi's Quattro all-wheel-drive system. The Q2 will catapult from 0 to 100 km/h in just 6.5 seconds and will have an electronically limited top speed of 228 km/h.
Thoughts About The All-New Audi Q2
People have been eagerly waiting to get their hands on the company's smallest SUV. Once launched, the Q2 will go up against the likes of the BMW X1, Volvo XC40 and the upcoming Mercedes-Benz GLA.