- 1 hr ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 1 day ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- Movies Hansika Motwani Recreates Hilarious Meme On Rakhi Sawant From Bigg Boss 14 By Yashraj Mukhate
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs SRH: Nitish Rana and secret of 'Brown Munde' celebration after 50 for Kolkata Knight Riders
- News Sharad Pawar undergoes gall bladder surgery in Mumbai
- Technology DoT Issues Show-Cause Notice To Vi Over Licence Fee Dues
- Finance Bank Holidays April! Banks to Remain Closed From Tomorrow in These Cities
- Education Karnataka: No Summer Vacation This Year, Exams To Go On As Per Schedule
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Audi has announced that it will be launching the all-new Q2 SUV on October 16 in the Indian Market. The Audi Q2 was first showcased at the Geneva Motor Show back in 2016. Earlier this month, the company revealed the facelifted Q2 that will go on sale soon in the European market.
A couple of days back, the company started accepting bookings for the Audi Q2. The Audi Q2 can be booked with an amount of Rs 2 Lakhs. Customers can book the Audi Q2 from the official website sitting at home or can register their interest at the nearest Audi India dealership.
The new SUV from the company will be made on the Volkswagen Group's MQB platform. The Q2 will have a wheelbase of 2,601mm, a length of 4,191mm, 1,794mm in width and will measure 1,508mm in height. Apart from this, Audi India is also offering an introductory ‘Peace of Mind' benefits package. This will include a 5 year Service Package with 2+3 years Extended Warranty and 2+3 years RoadSide Assistance also.
At the front, the Q2 gets a single-frame grille which now makes the car look slightly wider, it also gets a new rear diffuser insert, a redesigned front air intake with silver accents and LED headlamps with DRLs. It will also receive black cladding on bumpers, wheel arches and running boards. At the rear, the car gets a wide tailgate, square-shaped LED tail lamps and distinctive Audi logo and badging.
On the inside, the Audi Q2 will feature sports seats with leather upholstery, an LED interior lighting package with 10 colour options, a multi-function steering wheel, rear seats with a 60:40 split, 8.3-inch infotainment and MMI controller with Apple CarPlay and AndroidAuto. Boot space for the front-wheel-drive variants will be 405 litres, on the other hand, the all-wheel-drive variant will get 355 litres of boot space. The Q2 will also receive a 12.3-inch Virtual Cockpit digital instrument console and a panoramic sunroof.
Mechanically the Audi Q2 is expected to be offered with a 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine. The unit will make 188bhp of power and 320Nm of peak torque and will be mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission with Audi's Quattro all-wheel-drive system. The Q2 will catapult from 0 to 100 km/h in just 6.5 seconds and will have an electronically limited top speed of 228 km/h.
Thoughts About The All-New Audi Q2
People have been eagerly waiting to get their hands on the company's smallest SUV. Once launched, the Q2 will go up against the likes of the BMW X1, Volvo XC40 and the upcoming Mercedes-Benz GLA.