- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Movies Kamal Haasan 232: Is This The Title Of The Lokesh Kanagaraj Directorial?
- Sports Premier League: Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool: Mane at the double as Kepa makes another howler
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Audi India has launched the updated version of it's 'myAudi Connect' app for Audi customers across the country. Furthermore, the 'myAudi Connect' app will now also cater to all the needs of the customers and Audi fans as well.
Commenting on the announcement, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, "At Audi India, we have endeavoured to make our existing suite of digital tech more user-friendly and all-encompassing in functionality. Our ‘myAudi Connect' App first introduced in 2019 was very well received by customers and it gives me great joy to say that the latest development will help us serve our tech-savvy customer even better. New features such as in-app custom offer, AR and book a test drive function widen the scope of the app to prospective Audi customers. Digitalization is a journey, not destination and we will continue to upgrade our services for our Customers and fans going forward."
"Digitalization is an extremely important pillar in our strategy for India. Over the past few months, we have become accustomed to having all the information we need at our fingertips and this has only strengthened our focus on Digitalization. New technology has always been at the core of everything we do at Audi and the ‘myAudi Connect' App takes this story forward," he further stated.
However, this latest version of the app has several new additional functions. These functions include Audi Club India login for members, online payments facilities, Audi concierge, prospects or non-customer benefits, customer care support among many more. The latest version of the app also gets features like customer safety and security, driver behaviour info, geo-location and service bookings, which were offered earlier also.
In other Audi news, the company started accepting bookings for the RS Q8 SUV ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The performance SUV can be booked for a token amount of Rs 15 lakh. Mechanically, the SUV is powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine. The engine produces 600bhp of power and a peak torque of 800Nm. It can get from 0 to 100kmph in 3.8s and accelerate to 200kmph in just 13.7s. It can reach an electronically limited top speed of 305kmph. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all wheels via the brand's Quattro all-wheel-drive system.
Thoughts About The Updated ‘MyAudi Connect' App
Audi launched this application last year, which already had a lot of features in it. However, in the updated version of the ‘myAudi Connect' app, not only customers but fans and enthusiasts will also be able to access the application.