- 10 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 13 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 13 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 15 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Budget Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 22 Highlights: Housemates Create Furor As Sonali Throws Food In The Dustbin
- News Farmers at Singhu border allege conspiracy to kill 4 leaders on Republic Day
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Audi India has launched the updated version of it's 'myAudi Connect' app for Audi customers across the country. Furthermore, the 'myAudi Connect' app will now also cater to all the needs of the customers and Audi fans as well.
Commenting on the announcement, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, "At Audi India, we have endeavoured to make our existing suite of digital tech more user-friendly and all-encompassing in functionality. Our ‘myAudi Connect' App first introduced in 2019 was very well received by customers and it gives me great joy to say that the latest development will help us serve our tech-savvy customer even better. New features such as in-app custom offer, AR and book a test drive function widen the scope of the app to prospective Audi customers. Digitalization is a journey, not destination and we will continue to upgrade our services for our Customers and fans going forward."
"Digitalization is an extremely important pillar in our strategy for India. Over the past few months, we have become accustomed to having all the information we need at our fingertips and this has only strengthened our focus on Digitalization. New technology has always been at the core of everything we do at Audi and the ‘myAudi Connect' App takes this story forward," he further stated.
However, this latest version of the app has several new additional functions. These functions include Audi Club India login for members, online payments facilities, Audi concierge, prospects or non-customer benefits, customer care support among many more. The latest version of the app also gets features like customer safety and security, driver behaviour info, geo-location and service bookings, which were offered earlier also.
In other Audi news, the company started accepting bookings for the RS Q8 SUV ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The performance SUV can be booked for a token amount of Rs 15 lakh. Mechanically, the SUV is powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine. The engine produces 600bhp of power and a peak torque of 800Nm. It can get from 0 to 100kmph in 3.8s and accelerate to 200kmph in just 13.7s. It can reach an electronically limited top speed of 305kmph. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all wheels via the brand's Quattro all-wheel-drive system.
Thoughts About The Updated ‘MyAudi Connect' App
Audi launched this application last year, which already had a lot of features in it. However, in the updated version of the ‘myAudi Connect' app, not only customers but fans and enthusiasts will also be able to access the application.