- 15 min ago Tata Nexon Low EMI Scheme Introduced In India: Finance Offers & Other Details
- 1 hr ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Expected Pricing & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Superb Sportline Road Test Review: One Of The Best Looking Luxury Sedans In The Market
- Movies Irrfan Khan's Son Babil Gets Emotional After Visiting Late Actor's Grave; Says 'Baba Liked It Wild'
- Lifestyle 6 Ways You Can Make Your Eyes Beautiful Without Using Any Products Or Home Remedies
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 12: KKR vs RR: Dream11 Fantasy tips, Head to head, Playing XI, India timing, Live streaming
- News Farmers, soldiers, youth: Opposition opposes for the sake of opposing says PM Modi
- Finance Vedanta Gets BSE, NSE Nod For Delisting Of Shares
- Technology Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini To Reach Distributors On October 5 Ahead Of Launch
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Download UG & PG Question Paper And Provisional Answer Keys
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Audi India has announced its 'Salute to COVID-19 Warriors' initiative. Through this program, the frontline workers defending the country against the COVID-19 pandemic can avail complimentary disinfection & cleaning of interiors, exteriors, and can avail a general check-up of their Audi cars. Also, courtesy pick-up and drop services have also been included by the company.
Commenting on the announcement, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, "As we continue to battle this unprecedented crisis, we are pleased to announce that all Audi India dealerships across the country will prioritize vehicle servicing for essential workers. The most important focus for us has been people's safety and we are honored to be able to serve Audi customers who are ‘COVID-19 Warriors' and are tirelessly working on the front lines against this pandemic."
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the brand has also announced an extension on extended warranty and service plans for its customers in India. All customers whose extended warranty or service packages were supposed to expire during the ongoing lockdown period can now sit back and relax. Also, the company came up with a hashtag #AudiTogether and also stated, "we are all in this together and together we are going to come out of it".
In other related Audi news, the German automaker globally unveiled the second-generation Audi A3 sedan. The new Audi A3 adopts the same technologies as the A3 Sportback. The car is based on the company's MQB Evo platform and is 40mm longer, 10mm wider and 10mm taller than the outgoing model. However, boot space remains unchanged at 425 litres compared to the previous generation A3 sedan.
Internationally, the Audi A3 will be offered in two engine options: a 1.5-litre TSI petrol and a 2.0-litre TDI diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 148bhp and 250Nm of peak torque. It also gets an additional 50Nm of torque from its 48V mild-hybrid system. The oil burner, on the other hand, churns out 148bhp and 360Nm of torque. Both engines are mated to a seven-speed S Tronic DSG transmission as standard.
Thought About The Initiative Taken By Audi To Salutes COVID-19 Warriors
Since our frontline warriors have been risking their lives to save the nation from the COVID-19 pandemic, Audi, by this initiative of free disinfection and interior cleaning of cars for these customers will keep them highly motivated.