- 55 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Highest number of COVID-19 vaccines administered in UP on first day of inoculation
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer today, announced the opening of a new state-of-the-art service facility in Hinjewadi, Pune. The all-new facility by Audi in Pune has the capacity to service 30 cars per day in a single shift by technicians trained by Audi. Also, to meet the expectation of the customers, they will be using top-notch equipment, tools and technologies.
Commenting on the announcement, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, "In line with our focus on customer-centricity and providing superlative service experiences, I am happy to announce the opening of our new service facility in Pune with our partner Jubilant MotorWorks. Pune is an important market for Audi India as well as for the overall luxury car industry. As a brand, we are firmly committed to widening our sales and service footprint thereby creating an additional touchpoint in terms of network and bringing customers closer to the brand. Over the last few weeks we have seen a steady increase in after-sales activity. Keeping that in mind, the service facility was completed in just under 3 months to provide integrated solutions, all under one roof."
So what does this state-of-the-art service have? This new facility houses 12 work bays for mechanical jobs and seven work bays for body repair jobs. It also gets a paint booth and a wheel alignment and balancing bay. The facility brings together a PMGR workshop, body shop and a stockyard, all under one roof. To book a service appointment, customers can call on this number: +91- 86696 11118. They can also visit the Audi India website or access the ‘myAudi Connect' App to schedule a car pick-up and drop as per their convenience.
The COVID-19 pandemic is still not over and Audi India is following all the rules and regulations to keep the customer and the staff safe. The facility in Pune will be sanitized twice a day including all access points. Moreover, all the cars that are ready for delivery and are sanitised, will be marked with soft stickers and processed through contactless documentation.
Thoughts About The New State-Of-The-Art Facility By Audi In Pune
Through this facility, Audi India will be able to service a lot of cars in a single day. Also, the customers just need to relax and book an appointment and the rest will be taken care of by Audi, from the pick-up till the dropping off the vehicles.