- 4 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 21 hrs ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 22 hrs ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 22 hrs ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- News Gujarat seer Mahamandaleshwar Bharti Bapu dies at 93; PM Modi condoles
- Movies Composer Sajid Khan Reveals Wife Lubna Donated Her Kidney To Ailing Brother-In-Law Wajid Khan In 2019
- Sports IPL 2021: Royals hope to benefit from Sangakkara's experience
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
The Audi Q2 was first showcased at the Geneva Motor Show back in 2016. Earlier this month, the company revealed the facelifted Q2 that will go on sale soon in the European market. Sadly India will get the pre-facelift version of the Q2. Recently, Audi India released a teaser video, which confirms the upcoming launch of this Q2 SUV in the Indian market. However, Audi India today has commenced bookings for the Audi Q2.
The Audi Q2 can be booked with an amount of Rs 2 Lakhs. Customers can book the Audi Q2 from the official website sitting at home or can register their interest at the nearest Audi India dealership. Not only that, but Audi India is also offering an introductory ‘Peace of Mind' benefits package. This will include a 5 year Service Package with 2+3 years Extended Warranty and 2+3 years RoadSide Assistance also.
Commenting on the announcement, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, "We are extremely happy to open bookings for the Audi Q2. Our fifth launch for the year, the Audi Q2 is an extremely important product for India as it opens up a new segment of buyers for the brand. It is a Luxury All-Rounder that is big on features and extends the successful Q-family. The Audi Q2 is exceptionally spacious and versatile inside; the car blends performance and driving dynamics with practicality for daily usage. I am confident that young buyers who want to join the Audi family early on will be amazed by the performance of this car. As an introductory offer, we are rolling out a ‘Peace of Mind' benefit that includes a 5 year Comprehensive Service Package with Extended Warranty and RoadSide Assistance. This introductory offer will enhance the ease of ownership of the Audi Q2."
"2020 has been an exciting year for Audi India despite the unfortunate pandemic and its challenges. Our product launches including the Audi Q8, Audi A8 L, Audi RS 7 and Audi RS Q8 have been very well received. In the Audi Q2, we have yet another strong addition to our portfolio and I am sure it is something that will add to the overall festive cheer," he further added.
Mechanically the Audi Q2 is expected to be offered with a 2.0-liter turbo petrol engine. The unit will make 188bhp of power and 320Nm of peak torque and will be mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission with Audi's Quattro all-wheel drive system. The Q2 will catapult from 0 to 100 km/h in just 6.5 seconds and will have an electronically limited top speed of 228 km/h.
Thoughts About The All-New Audi Q2
People have been eagerly waiting to get their hands on the company's smallest SUV. The all-new Audi Q2 is expected to hit the Indian shores sometime in the month of September. Once launched, the Q2 will go up against the likes of the BMW X1, Volvo XC40 and the upcoming Mercedes-Benz GLA.