- 10 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 10 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 14 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
German luxury car manufacturer, Audi has launched their latest flagship sedan, the A8L in the Indian market. The new (2020) Audi A8L is priced at Rs 1.56 crore onwards, ex-showroom (India).
The fourth-generation flagship sedan from the German carmaker comes with a host of new features, updated design and a single BS6-compliant engine. The new Audi A8L is available in a single long-wheelbase variant in the Indian market.
The new Audi A8L now measures 5302mm in length, 1945mm in width and 1488mm in height, along with a wheelbase of 3128mm. This makes it 37mm longer, 17mm taller and 4mm narrower than the previous-generation sedan. The wheelbase on the A8L has also grown by a marginal 6mm.
The new Audi A8L might be new to India, however, the flagship sedan has already been on sale in the international market since early-2018; after its world premiere in 2017. The 2020 Audi A8L in India brings with it a host of updates, over the previous model.
This includes the brand's latest design language with a large prominent hexagonal front grille, sleek LED Matrix headlamps, OLED taillights and a LED light bar running across the width of the sedan's boot.
Inside, the new Audi A8L now features multiple screens, a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system, an 8.6-inch climate control display and a large ‘virtual cockpit' for the instrument cluster. The Audi A8L also comes with a heads-up display, 1920W Bang & Olufsen 3D surround Sound System with 23 speakers, twin-entertainment screens for the rear passengers and footrests as well.
Audi also allows its customers to customise the A8L with a wide variety of options. This includes a choice of 54 exterior paint schemes, multiple upholstery options for the interior cabin and seats; among others.
The new (2020) Audi A8L comes powered by a single-engine option. This includes a BS6-compliant 3.0-litre turbocharged V6 petrol producing 340bhp and 500Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox, sending power to all four wheels through Audi's ‘Quattro' technology.
The engine is also mated to a 48V mild-hybrid system as well. The hybrid sedan from the brand claims a 0 - 100km/h time of 5.7 seconds.
Bookings for the new flagship Audi A8L have already started in the Indian market. Deliveries of the sedan is said to begin anytime soon.
Thoughts On The 2020 Audi A8L Launch In India
The new Audi A8L has been in the International market for quite a while now and has finally made its way to the Indian market. The new Audi A8L will rival the likes of the BMW 7 Series and the Mercedes-Benz S-Class in the Indian market.