- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan And Sujoy Ghosh To Join Hands For A Thriller, Film To Roll In February: Report
- News BJP MLA from Ayodhya sentenced to 5 years in prison for producing fake mark sheet to get college admission
- Education RSMSSB Fireman And AFO 2021 Exam Date Announced For 629 Posts On RSMSSB.Rajasthan.Gov.In, Check Details Here
- Sports Kamalpreet Kaur aims to break her national record to prepare for World Championships, CWG, Asian Games
- Finance 1 Large-Cap And Small-Cap Stock To Buy As Suggested By ICICI Securities
- Technology Google Pixel Launch Event Today: Here's How To Watch Livestream In India
- Lifestyle Long Covid May Not Be As Fatal As Acute COVID-19 But Can Worsen Existing Ailments, Say Experts
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Audi will be launching the A4 facelift model in India on January 5, 2021. The company have begun accepting pre-launch booking in the country for a token amount of Rs 2 lakh. The 2021 Audi A4 will be one among the first vehicle launches in the country next year.
The deliveries of the upcoming luxury sedan will begin sometime in Q1 of FY 2021-22. Ahead of its launch, the company has begun the A4 facelift's production at Audi's facility in Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
The Audi A4 facelift will feature a host of visual and feature changes inside and out over the pre-facelift model. Exterior changes on the 2021 Audi A4 includes a wider hexagonal front grille, restyled headlamps with integrated combination LED DRLs and turn-signal indicator.
Other changes include a revised front bumper design, new 18-inch alloy wheels, tweaked LED taillights and a chrome-finished dual exhaust system; among others. The headlamps on the new A4 will be offered with the brand's Matrix technology as an option.
On the inside, the new A4 will feature a couple of changes to the cabin's layout. This includes all-new 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Other changes will include an updated seat upholstery, new dashboard trim and the brand's latest iteration of connected technology.
Other features will be carried over from the pre-facelift model of the A4 premium-sedan. This includes an electric sunroof, a fully-digital instrument cluster with the brand's cockpit design, ambient lighting, multiple zone climate control system, wireless smartphone charger and more.
The new Audi A4 is expected to be launched as a petrol-only model. The sedan is expected to come powered by the brand's 2.0-litre TFSI petrol engine. It produces a maximum of 188bhp and a peak torque of 320Nm. The engine will come mated to a seven-speed S-tronic transmission. The A4 will be capable of completing the 0 to 100kmph acceleration run in 7.3 seconds.
The A4 will come fitted with a host of safety features including multiple airbags, front and rear parking sensors, parking camera with assist, ABS, traction control, and ISOFIX child seat anchors; among others. The German premium sedan will also feature a host of driver assistance systems, which will be revealed at the time of launch.
Thoughts About The Audi A4 Facelift Launch Date Officially Revealed
The Audi A4 facelift will be the first of many models that will be launched by the brand next year. The new A4 features a host of changes over the pre-facelift model offering an enhanced experience. Once launched, the Audi A4 will rival the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, the Jaguar XE, the upcoming new BMW 3 Series and the Volvo S60 in the Indian market.