- 7 hrs ago New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- 8 hrs ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 12 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- Movies Sara Ali Khan’s Driver Tests Positive For COVID-19, Actress And Family Test Negative
- News WHO team arrives in China to find coronavirus origin
- Sports Coronavirus: No fans at PGA Tour events for rest of season
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation In June Grows At 6.09%; Breaches RBI Target
- Lifestyle COVID-19: WHO Official Says The Virus Could Have Existed Long Before Outbreak
- Technology Mystery OnePlus Smartphone Pops Up On Geekbench: Is It The OnePlus Nord Lite?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The all-new Audi A3 Sportback made its debut a few weeks back and now the German automaker has globally unveiled the second-generation of the Audi A3 sedan. The new Audi A3 sedan adopts the same technologies as the A3 Sportback.
The 2021 Audi A3 sedan is a completely new car when compared to its predecessor. The new A3 receives updates both inside and out, along with changes under the hood as well. The new sedan is based on the company's MQB Evo platform (claimed to be lighter and more rigid than the current A3) and is 40mm longer, 10mm wider and 10mm taller than the outgoing model. However, boot space remains unchanged at 425 litres compared to the previous generation sedan.
Starting with the exterior design, the new A3 gets a single-mesh honeycomb grille, which is flanked by Audi's latest headlamp unit (first seen on the Q8). The main headlamp cluster is made up of 15 LED segments, while also integrating the LED DRLs as well. The car also gets sharp creases and body lines running along the side. Moreover, the coupe-like silhouette along with the sloping roofline makes the car look fantastic when viewed from the side profile.
Inside, the new A3 gets a very futuristic-looking dashboard. This includes a 10.1-inch MMI touchscreen infotainment system (with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and Alexa), 10.25-inch digital instrument console, Audi Pre-Sense Front, Adaptive Cruise Assist, Efficiency Assist, Exit Warning, Cross-Traffic Warning, Wi-Fi hotspot and many more.
Internationally, the Audi A3 will get two engine options: 1.5-litre TSI petrol and a 2.0-litre TDI diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 148bhp and 250Nm of peak torque. It also gets an additional 50Nm of torque from its 48V mild-hybrid system. The diesel unit, on the other hand, churns out 148bhp and 360Nm of torque. Both engines are mated to a 7-speed S Tronic DSG transmission as standard.
Thoughts About The All-New Audi A3 Sedan
The Audi A3 sedan is the most affordable car from the company's portfolio in India. With all the new changes which the sedan has gone through, we are sure that the new model will be a big success in the Indian market.