- 6 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 8 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 10 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 22 Highlights: Housemates Create Furor As Sonali Throws Food In The Dustbin
- News Farmers at Singhu border allege conspiracy to kill 4 leaders on Republic Day
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Chennai based commercial vehicle manufacturer Ashok Leyland has announced a launch of its digital solutions range for commercial vehicles. Called the DigitAL Nxt platform, the solution offers a host of information about the vehicles.
The brand's offers an 1-Alert 3.0, AL Cares, and an Uptime Solution Center that offers telematics applications for its BS6 offerings. The solutions offer quick access to vehicle details and offer real-time information about the vehicle.
The company says that its newest technology incorporated into its DigitAL Nxt Solution platform will help customers and owners manage their vehicles, fleets, and businesses better, thereby increasing profitability.
Mr Vipin Sondhi, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer at Ashok Leyland said, "We have invested in creating these digital solutions to enhance customer efficiency, performance, and profitability through various means of anytime, anywhere support for their vehicles."
The brand added that the new platform will allow for customers and owners to enjoy the best possible uptime for their commercial vehicles, and that the offering is the best in the industry.
Ashok Leyland has also built a smartphone application that makes it easy to use and track. The application is available for iOS and Android, and works like any other application installed on a phone.
The brand says that the three digital solutions will collectively help customers and owners manage their businesses with a tap of a screen, and will make it easier for owners to log into the platform from anywhere, allowing for easier management.
In Ashok Leyland related news, the brand recently launched its AVTR modular truck platform that allows for multiple configuration options, loading spans, suspension setups, drivetrain setups, and cabin options.
The company intends using the new platform to manufacture a range of products that include trucks, tractors, and tippers. To know more about the new modular platform, click here.
Thoughts About Ashok Leyland's New DigitAL Nxt Solutions For Commercial Vehicles
Having a solution that allows for better fleet and vehicle management is bound to offer better control over businesses. Other manufacturers have also begun offering solutions for their commercial vehicle fleets. We expect more automakers to offer solutions for fleet management.