- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 9 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Chennai based commercial vehicle manufacturer Ashok Leyland has announced a launch of its digital solutions range for commercial vehicles. Called the DigitAL Nxt platform, the solution offers a host of information about the vehicles.
The brand's offers an 1-Alert 3.0, AL Cares, and an Uptime Solution Center that offers telematics applications for its BS6 offerings. The solutions offer quick access to vehicle details and offer real-time information about the vehicle.
The company says that its newest technology incorporated into its DigitAL Nxt Solution platform will help customers and owners manage their vehicles, fleets, and businesses better, thereby increasing profitability.
Mr Vipin Sondhi, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer at Ashok Leyland said, "We have invested in creating these digital solutions to enhance customer efficiency, performance, and profitability through various means of anytime, anywhere support for their vehicles."
The brand added that the new platform will allow for customers and owners to enjoy the best possible uptime for their commercial vehicles, and that the offering is the best in the industry.
Ashok Leyland has also built a smartphone application that makes it easy to use and track. The application is available for iOS and Android, and works like any other application installed on a phone.
The brand says that the three digital solutions will collectively help customers and owners manage their businesses with a tap of a screen, and will make it easier for owners to log into the platform from anywhere, allowing for easier management.
In Ashok Leyland related news, the brand recently launched its AVTR modular truck platform that allows for multiple configuration options, loading spans, suspension setups, drivetrain setups, and cabin options.
The company intends using the new platform to manufacture a range of products that include trucks, tractors, and tippers. To know more about the new modular platform, click here.
Thoughts About Ashok Leyland's New DigitAL Nxt Solutions For Commercial Vehicles
Having a solution that allows for better fleet and vehicle management is bound to offer better control over businesses. Other manufacturers have also begun offering solutions for their commercial vehicle fleets. We expect more automakers to offer solutions for fleet management.