- Sports Harmanpreet Kaur to captain a side in FairBreak's Invitational T20 Tournament next year
- Finance Residential vs Commercial: Where To Invest For Rental Income?
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor On Shooting For Helen Remake: We Had One Schedule Which Broke Me Physically & Mentally
- News Kerala Woman to face trial for abetting suicide of man falsely accused of impregnating her
- Technology Huawei FreeBuds 4i TWS Earbuds With 10 Hours Battery, ANC Goes Official In India; Price, Sale & Offers
- Education DUET Answer Key 2021 Released By NTA For MPhil, PhD Exams, Raise Objections Till October 27
- Lifestyle New Delta Plus Variant AY.4.2: Is Vaccine Effective Against It? Everything You Need To Know
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
India's leading tyre manufacturer, Apollo Tyres launched an e-commerce portal for online tyres sales in the Indian market. The company has listed the tyre range catering to four-wheeler passenger vehicles and two-wheeler in the country.
The company has introduced a new model called the ‘buy online, fit offline' model. Under this model, consumers can purchase their chosen tyre online. Later, they can book an appointment with the nearest Apollo Tyres dealer for fitment.
Apollo tyres started the online service in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Mumbai and Kochi. It will soon be expanded to other cities across the country. This e-shop is a direct response from the company towards an increase in customer search queries to buy tyres online, especially during the past few months of the pandemic.
The customers can enjoy the smooth online shopping of Apollo's tyres, with the confidence of getting them installed by an expert at the trusted local retailer. The company, on the other hand, will provide the necessary guidance and support to the customers throughout the lifecycle of the product.
The site also lets customers compared the model and help make the purchase decision. The pricing of products and services will be uniform and transparent. The online portal provides several easy payment options including EMIs and cash-on-delivery.
Additionally, The company will be offering technical support through a 24x7 call centre to help customers in their buying journey, for example, tyre comparisons and selection. Customers can choose from Apollo Tyres' extensive dealer network for the fitment of tyres purchased online. The features work via the appointment which can also be booked through the online portal.
The company is providing a host of free add-ons to promote the use of this e-commerce portal. This includes services like wheel alignment and nitrogen filling free-of-cost to online customers for a limited time.
Commenting on the launch of an e-commerce portal, Satish Sharma, President, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA), Apollo Tyres Ltd said, "As a leading player in the Indian market, this launch symbolises the next step in our growth journey in India and our commitment to respond to customer needs."
He further added, "This e-commerce platform will offer the consumers with a seamless online shopping experience, in addition to enabling an incremental growth for the local retail partners. We believe that this will further expand our reach and help us acquire new customers in both passenger vehicle and two-wheeler tyre segments."
Thoughts About The Apollo Tyres Online Sales Portal Opened In India
Apollo has joined the long list of brands that have taken their products and service online. The company aims to provide a hassle-free digital and contactless experience with the new e-commerce website. Additionally, customers buying online are offered a couple of add-on services for free.