- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Movies Actress Files Complaint Against OTT Platform For Showing Obscene Content
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
India's leading tyre manufacturer, Apollo Tyres launched an e-commerce portal for online tyres sales in the Indian market. The company has listed the tyre range catering to four-wheeler passenger vehicles and two-wheeler in the country.
The company has introduced a new model called the ‘buy online, fit offline' model. Under this model, consumers can purchase their chosen tyre online. Later, they can book an appointment with the nearest Apollo Tyres dealer for fitment.
Apollo tyres started the online service in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Mumbai and Kochi. It will soon be expanded to other cities across the country. This e-shop is a direct response from the company towards an increase in customer search queries to buy tyres online, especially during the past few months of the pandemic.
The customers can enjoy the smooth online shopping of Apollo's tyres, with the confidence of getting them installed by an expert at the trusted local retailer. The company, on the other hand, will provide the necessary guidance and support to the customers throughout the lifecycle of the product.
The site also lets customers compared the model and help make the purchase decision. The pricing of products and services will be uniform and transparent. The online portal provides several easy payment options including EMIs and cash-on-delivery.
Additionally, The company will be offering technical support through a 24x7 call centre to help customers in their buying journey, for example, tyre comparisons and selection. Customers can choose from Apollo Tyres' extensive dealer network for the fitment of tyres purchased online. The features work via the appointment which can also be booked through the online portal.
The company is providing a host of free add-ons to promote the use of this e-commerce portal. This includes services like wheel alignment and nitrogen filling free-of-cost to online customers for a limited time.
Commenting on the launch of an e-commerce portal, Satish Sharma, President, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA), Apollo Tyres Ltd said, "As a leading player in the Indian market, this launch symbolises the next step in our growth journey in India and our commitment to respond to customer needs."
He further added, "This e-commerce platform will offer the consumers with a seamless online shopping experience, in addition to enabling an incremental growth for the local retail partners. We believe that this will further expand our reach and help us acquire new customers in both passenger vehicle and two-wheeler tyre segments."
Thoughts About The Apollo Tyres Online Sales Portal Opened In India
Apollo has joined the long list of brands that have taken their products and service online. The company aims to provide a hassle-free digital and contactless experience with the new e-commerce website. Additionally, customers buying online are offered a couple of add-on services for free.