- 4 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 6 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 6 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Suspended Due To Increasing COVID-19 Cases; Last Episode To Air Today?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
India's leading tyre manufacturer, Apollo Tyres launched an e-commerce portal for online tyres sales in the Indian market. The company has listed the tyre range catering to four-wheeler passenger vehicles and two-wheeler in the country.
The company has introduced a new model called the ‘buy online, fit offline' model. Under this model, consumers can purchase their chosen tyre online. Later, they can book an appointment with the nearest Apollo Tyres dealer for fitment.
Apollo tyres started the online service in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Mumbai and Kochi. It will soon be expanded to other cities across the country. This e-shop is a direct response from the company towards an increase in customer search queries to buy tyres online, especially during the past few months of the pandemic.
The customers can enjoy the smooth online shopping of Apollo's tyres, with the confidence of getting them installed by an expert at the trusted local retailer. The company, on the other hand, will provide the necessary guidance and support to the customers throughout the lifecycle of the product.
The site also lets customers compared the model and help make the purchase decision. The pricing of products and services will be uniform and transparent. The online portal provides several easy payment options including EMIs and cash-on-delivery.
Additionally, The company will be offering technical support through a 24x7 call centre to help customers in their buying journey, for example, tyre comparisons and selection. Customers can choose from Apollo Tyres' extensive dealer network for the fitment of tyres purchased online. The features work via the appointment which can also be booked through the online portal.
The company is providing a host of free add-ons to promote the use of this e-commerce portal. This includes services like wheel alignment and nitrogen filling free-of-cost to online customers for a limited time.
Commenting on the launch of an e-commerce portal, Satish Sharma, President, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA), Apollo Tyres Ltd said, "As a leading player in the Indian market, this launch symbolises the next step in our growth journey in India and our commitment to respond to customer needs."
He further added, "This e-commerce platform will offer the consumers with a seamless online shopping experience, in addition to enabling an incremental growth for the local retail partners. We believe that this will further expand our reach and help us acquire new customers in both passenger vehicle and two-wheeler tyre segments."
Thoughts About The Apollo Tyres Online Sales Portal Opened In India
Apollo has joined the long list of brands that have taken their products and service online. The company aims to provide a hassle-free digital and contactless experience with the new e-commerce website. Additionally, customers buying online are offered a couple of add-on services for free.