- 4 min ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 4 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Celebrates One Year Of Super 30; ‘Went Through Hell For A Glimpse Of Heaven’
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- News Rajasthan crisis: 20 MLAs skip CLP meet
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Mr Anand Mahindra, the Chairman at the Mahindra Group, has a penchant for taking to social media to share absolutely anything that catches his eye. In what is the second time, the Chairman has shared a one-minute video about a rather innovative idea of a space-saving car park.
The minute-long video shared by Mr Mahindra shows a person who has employed a rather genius way to park his vehicle and make sure in the process that the space required is minimal.
Impressed by the idea, of course, Anand Mahindra shared the video via his official Twitter handle because we all know that car parking is definitely a big big problem in our day-to-day lives.
Mr Mahindra wrote, "Saw a video of a similar device in Punjab some time ago. But this is one step ahead. I love the 'geometrical' elegance of the solution! I bet the person who designed this would be able to give us some real out-of-the-box ideas for making our factory layouts more efficient!"
The one-minute video, originally shared by CCTV IDIOTS, shows a man parking his Maruti Zen on a metal ramp that has been specially designed to park this particular car. The ramp is identical to ones that are found at many workshops.
The video shows the man parking this car on the ramp, getting out, and then pushing the entire ramp, with the car on it, under a stairway - saving him ample space. The video with such an innovative idea has gone viral, thanks to the Chairman, and the person has been praised for his approach and design.
Mr Mahindra had previously shared a similar video, also related to an innovative method of a car parking and space-saving solution. Both videos feature people parking their cars on-ramps that have created unique space-saving parking solutions.
Thoughts About The Space Saving Car Parking Idea That Impressed Anand Mahindra
No doubt the idea is absolutely impressive and rather simple to execute. The gentleman who designed and built this must be thrilled that the Chairman was impressed and shared a video that is now viral. And Mr Mahindra, thank you, entertaining as always!