- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Mr Anand Mahindra, the Chairman at the Mahindra Group, has a penchant for taking to social media to share absolutely anything that catches his eye. In what is the second time, the Chairman has shared a one-minute video about a rather innovative idea of a space-saving car park.
The minute-long video shared by Mr Mahindra shows a person who has employed a rather genius way to park his vehicle and make sure in the process that the space required is minimal.
Impressed by the idea, of course, Anand Mahindra shared the video via his official Twitter handle because we all know that car parking is definitely a big big problem in our day-to-day lives.
Mr Mahindra wrote, "Saw a video of a similar device in Punjab some time ago. But this is one step ahead. I love the 'geometrical' elegance of the solution! I bet the person who designed this would be able to give us some real out-of-the-box ideas for making our factory layouts more efficient!"
The one-minute video, originally shared by CCTV IDIOTS, shows a man parking his Maruti Zen on a metal ramp that has been specially designed to park this particular car. The ramp is identical to ones that are found at many workshops.
The video shows the man parking this car on the ramp, getting out, and then pushing the entire ramp, with the car on it, under a stairway - saving him ample space. The video with such an innovative idea has gone viral, thanks to the Chairman, and the person has been praised for his approach and design.
Mr Mahindra had previously shared a similar video, also related to an innovative method of a car parking and space-saving solution. Both videos feature people parking their cars on-ramps that have created unique space-saving parking solutions.
Thoughts About The Space Saving Car Parking Idea That Impressed Anand Mahindra
No doubt the idea is absolutely impressive and rather simple to execute. The gentleman who designed and built this must be thrilled that the Chairman was impressed and shared a video that is now viral. And Mr Mahindra, thank you, entertaining as always!