- 8 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Maruti Suzuki is all geared up to launch the 2020 Vitara Brezza sometime soon. According to ZigWheels, the company has started revealing some details and specifications of the new Brezza. Just like before, the Vitara Brezza will be available in four variants - LXi, VXi, ZXi, ZXi+. Moreover, dealerships have started accepting bookings for a token amount of between Rs 11,000 to Rs 21,000 depending on the variant. Read more to find out.
So let us start talking about the base variant, which is the Vitara Brezza LXi. Now being the base variant, the car misses out on a lot of features like LED headlights with DRLs and gets halogen units instead, gets steel wheels instead of alloys and no roof rails. Other missing features are steering-mounted controls, auto-folding electric ORVMs, reverse parking camera push-button start/stop, cruise control and 60:40 split rear seat.
However, the base variant does get LED tail lamps, body-colored ORVMs, fabric upholstery, manual day/night rearview mirror, a basic entertainment system with USB, Aux-in and Bluetooth connectivity. As far as the engine is concerned, it will be the new BS6-compliant 1.5-litre K15B petrol engine that churns out 104bhp and 138Nm of peak torque. The engine will come mated to only a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Moving on, there is the Brezza VXi, which gets all the features that are present on the LXi and additionally a few more. The other features include LED headlights with DRLs, steel wheels with covers, keyless entry and push-button start/stop, and an illuminated glovebox and auto AC.
The car still misses out on roof rails, LED fog lights, a reverse parking camera, a rear wiper, steering-mounted audio controls, auto headlamps, and cruise control and a touchscreen infotainment system. Engine options remain the same (1.5-litre K15B petrol engine) but now it is available with a 4-speed automatic gearbox or a 5-speed manual.
Next up is the Vitara Brezza ZXi. Again, this variant arrives with all the features from the VXi variant and a few more new ones like alloy wheels, rear wiper along with a washer, manual height adjuster for the driver's seat. The ZXi variant also features a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, navigation, 60:40 split rear seats, and cruise control. The only features missing are the rain-sensing auto wipers, auto headlamps, auto-fold electric ORVMs, and a reverse camera (which should have been included).
Last but not least is the ZXi+, which is the most feature-loaded variant of the 2020 Vitara Brezza gets all the features that Maruti has to offer with the car. The compact SUV comes with all the features present on the ZXi variant and also gets rain-sensing auto wipers, auto headlamps, auto-fold electric ORVMs, and a reverse camera.
The car also gets a leather-wrapped steering wheel, dual-tone exterior body shades, front LED fog lamps and a pair of tweeters. As far as safety goes, the Brezza includes dual airbags, ABS with EBD, seatbelt warning and a high-speed alert system. We are expecting the 2020 Vitara Brezza to carry a price tag north of Rs 7.5 lakh ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The 2020 Vitara Brezza
The Brezza was one of the best selling cars from the company's portfolio and this new facelifted version looks too good and will attract a lot of people. Once launched, the Brezza will lock horns with the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra XUV300, and the Tata Nexon.