- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 16 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 17 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 18 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Shares A Closer Glimpse Of Younger Son With Taimur On Mother’s Day, SEE PIC
- Lifestyle COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- Sports Boxing: Mandeep Jangra wins maiden pro bout in USA
- Finance IDFC First Bank Revises Interest Rates On FD, Check New Rates Here
- News PM Modi speaks to CMs of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand on COVID situation
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Mahindra is gearing up to introduce the all-new Scorpio SUV in India. The new Mahindra Scorpio has been spotted testing a number of times on the Indian roads. However, the new Scorpio, that has been codenamed: Z101, is expected to be based on a ladder-frame chassis.
According to the latest report by TeamBHP, the next generation Mahindra Scorpio has been spotted near Coimbatore. As seen in the pictures, the test mule appears to be a lower variant as it is seen running on steel wheels. Also, the SUV has been spotted equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission, hence once again indicating that it is a lower variant.
The all-new Mahindra Scorpio is expected to be powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine. The unit will be healthy enough to produce 158bhp of power and around 400Nm of peak torque. The engine will also be paired with either a 6-speed manual gearbox or automatic transmission.
Some older spy pics have also revealed that the all-new Scorpio will feature elements that are present on the Mahindra Marazzo. Elements will include the steering wheel, the instrument cluster, the control stalks, and the gear lever. The SUV will have a longer wheelbase, which means it will have a larger, more spacious cabin. Mahindra may also offer more creature comforts as a result of the extra space.
As seen in the pictures, the new Scorpio gets a higher stance compared to the XUV500. It also gets a dark brown and black interior with beige upholstery. It gets a multicoloured speedometer and a bench seat in the second row. The test mule did not have a third row, but according to the report, the driver said that it was a 7-seater. The car also did not get a sunroof.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra Scorpio
The Scorpio is a very versatile SUV that handles very well over different kinds of road conditions. We are happy to see that Mahindra is adding important upgrades to the Scorpio. The SUV sold in big numbers before also and we are sure that the new Scorpio will attract a lot of customers.